Patina on Azur Picture Update!

LVoeLV

Feb 15, 2007
okay so i know I was looking for azur with patina pics when i wanted to get one and there werent many so here ya go ladies heres a pic of my handles...i like it both ways. (the handles look darker in this pic than they do in real life. (idk why i think the flash messes it up....like it doesnt really look darker in the center where you hold it like that...geez...guess its time to clean my handles again..baby wipes here i come)

ENJOY my well loved/non-babied Damier Azur Speedy 25

BEFORE:
damierbq3.jpg

thanks i hope it convinces someone to get an azur piece i love it. im not one to like patina AT ALL but i really do think it looks nice on this. I will post another pic after I clean the handles and the patina looks a bit more even.

thanks john...you should get something azur (if you dont already have something, keepall...mmmmm) looks like we have b-days coming up! woo woo go us!

mine's also look like yours...I have just got it for a few months now...
it looks nice now, I dont mind the light patina, but I dont think it'd look too nice when it get darker...

It looks beautiful with patina!! That's one of the things that stopped me from liking azur when it came out, the worry about how the handles would look with patina, but not anymore. Gorgeous!