Patina faster?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have decided on azur as I think azur print and patina are a BEAUTIFUL combination.
    But how can I patina my bag evenly and fast? I hate that new vachetta white and will not use my bag until it is a little darker.this is of course going to be incredibly difficult.so advice please!:biggrin:

2. Bag I decided on is totally pm in azur.i can't get it off my mind!:love:

3. I'm no help. I think everything looks good - patina or no patina!

4. Maybe just leave it in the sun for a big but keep watching and turning it? I have no idea! But the new vachetta scares me haha

5. That's what I hear of people doing too.

6. I use loving my bags!

7. I love an even honey patina on the azur too!
    I was lucky with my Neverfull GM azur, but I didn't do anything special. She came with me on almost every vacation, through airports, and laid on the beach and soaked up the sun in Cancun and Hawaii. I did refrain from carrying her when raining at all costs, though.

8. I use my loving my bags too.

9. you need to leave it in the sun (not direct sun) couple of hr a day
    and let nature take it's cuorse

10. Whatever you do.. Don't do what those crazy peop do in videos and out oil on it!! Lol

11. There's a couple of things that I have personally done.

Hand moisturiser (hand lotion) and apply it all over the place, at least once a day for about a week gives it a nice tone.

I did leave it in my car's trunk for a week (accidently) but gave it a nice colour don't know how.

leave in a bathroom in a drip safe area when you take a steamy shower this also helps.

I have done the oil treatment in a carryall, have had no problems at all I used evoo.

Use it EVERYDAY!