Patent Leather

Absolutely! When I first bought mine I had friends that were very concerned that patent was only a dressy bag. Like so many bags, it depends on your attitude and the way you wear it! They are so much fun and I've always loved my patent bags! Glad I could be of help!

Yeah, I like to combine styles, high and low...dressy and casual. So, like you I'll wear it with pretty much everything.

Do you store yours in dust bags when not in use?

Yeah, I like to combine styles, high and low...dressy and casual. So, like you I'll wear it with pretty much everything.

Do you store yours in dust bags when not in use?

I do. I didn't have my navy one in a bag for awhile and it did exactly what the 'bag' says it's supposed to do. My Sophia was covered in dust! LOL!

I don't like patent leather for the simple fact that they can use crappier leather and you won't notice because of the embossed plastic on top. Plus it feels like cheap leather to me. If i'm going to be spending that much, I'm getting that something that doesn't feel like fake pvc to me. Probably why they keep patent leather to the outlets.

I don't like patent leather for the simple fact that they can use crappier leather and you won't notice because of the embossed plastic on top. Plus it feels like cheap leather to me. If i'm going to be spending that much, I'm getting that something that doesn't feel like fake pvc to me. Probably why they keep patent leather to the outlets.

You must not have ever felt patent leather from the FP stores. ;) There is indeed a major difference. You can believe me when I say that flagship Audrey does not feel like fake PVC, nor does the Sophia for that matter.

I'm not sure what you mean by embossed plastic?

I've only felt the textured Poppy satchel at the outlet and it didn't feel too plastic to me. I hope to feel a bunch when I'm ready buy so I find the right bag for me. I really can't wait to start looking and feeling them!

Oh gosh Kricket! I have to keep going back and looking at your gorgeous bags! I can only hope to find one just as pretty! I can hardly stand it!

That was very sweet, thank you! I love them both but can't say enough good things about the Sophia. I hope you can find just what you're looking for and you're as happy with it as I am with the ones that I have!