Patent leather peep-toe ballerina - ss07 collection

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone seen the patent leather peep-toe ballerina with metallic heel and toe plate shoe from the ss07 collection around?

I would really like a pair…. :sad:

2. i've seen them at the toronto boutique

edited: oh no, come to think of it, not sure if they were patent or not.

3. Did they have the metallic heel and toe?? :yahoo:

4. I think I saw a patent open toe, but it was over $600! :tdown:

5. Could you post a pic of it? I might have seen it at NM SF, not really sure if it's the same pair you're looking for though or you could try giving NM a call.

6. These are the pics off the Chanel website

I hope it works :smile:

shoe.JPG shoe2.JPG
  7. I've definitely seen them before, but I can't remember if it's at NM or Saks (in SF). I'm leaning towards NM, so give them a call first 415-362-3900.

8. saw a pair in white at the NM in the Mall at Millenia, Orlando.....

9. I recently saw a pair this weekend. It was FANTABULOUS!! I'm dying for a pair too.. but I decided to be good and put them down. They retail for $580USD and I saw them at Saks.

Hope you get a pair! Not only are they gorgeous, but they were very comfortable too!

10. Saw them at Tyson's at either the Chanel boutique or Neiman's. Am thinking it was NM -- about a month ago. (I think they're very cute.)

11. This may be a silly question but I live in Australia, do you think that either NM or the boutique will send them over to me….
    Or perhaps they could transfer them to my local Chanel boutique??

12. I would call Saks first. I think I saw them there. Then try NM. Good luck. They are a great looking pair of shoes.

13. I love these shoes. I hope you can find them!

14. they are niice but 600 on flatsO_O