Patent Leather Hobo on Macys.com!!!

Thanks for sharing the picture. That is one gorgeous bag. I am buying it in the Red Patent Leather which will be available to order on May 2nd.

I want this bag in the red patent leather as well. You say that it is available to order on May 2nd. Does this mean you can get it from Macy's on May 2nd? Or just from a Coach boutique on this day? Because I want to get it with the F&F discount. *cross my fingers*

I want this bag in the red patent leather as well. You say that it is available to order on May 2nd. Does this mean you can get it from Macy's on May 2nd? Or just from a Coach boutique on this day? Because I want to get it with the F&F discount. *cross my fingers*

lalabelle:

I don't know if we can order it with the Friends and Family Macy's coupon. I sure hope so though because that's what I want to do as well. Hopefully we can get it with the discount.

kind regards,
Liz

I just got off the phone with Sean at the Tysons II Galleria store here in VA. He can order me the black (or white) patent bag TODAY and was nice enough to offer me free overnight shipping to FL so it will be there when I arrive on Friday for vacation! :yahoo:

It's more than I thought it would be ($458) but my husband thinks it's a deal compared to the $1750 Chloe I covet. That worked out well for me... :P