Patent Ergo! And some questions for our lovely SAs.

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
Pics in the little Coach catalog that I got in the mail today from Macy's!

The patent Ergo (it was a hobo) looks nice and smushy. Can SAs confirm any other colors than black?

Also the picture of the Legacy Cotton Signature bags that someone else posted in another thread. Is the Pear version only available through the boutique and what color is the leather trim?

There was also a pair of signature multi-stripe sandals that were YUMMY.

My phone is charging right now, but I'll try to post pics later.

:crybaby: i can't believe macy's beat us again, with the patent hobo. i'm excited as well so please post pics asap! i won't be working until probably wedns so i can't confirm any other colors until then.

and the cotton signature legacy is in jade, denim and chocolate, that's all i know so far, if there is pear i'll doubt check.

TIA for the pics krispin!

pics from macy's (that whole spread)...(and a close up of the ponytail scarf i want and the prices)

coach212.jpg

coach213.jpg

coach214.jpg

coach215.jpg

:crybaby: i can't believe macy's beat us again, with the patent hobo. i'm excited as well so please post pics asap! i won't be working until probably wedns so i can't confirm any other colors until then.

and the cotton signature legacy is in jade, denim and chocolate, that's all i know so far, if there is pear i'll doubt check.

TIA for the pics krispin!

I meant jade...I just couldn't remember what the green was called. I actually called it pond (!) in my first post before I edited it.