Patchwork Rogue

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you think of the patchwork rogue bag? I think? I like it - but is a plain colour better? There's one selling on eBay for a great price but I'm just not sure and would appreciate any help.
    Thanks

2. Anyone??

3. I asked a similar question not too long ago. My Coach SA's boss said it is stunning in person. I am generally not a patchwork fan but like the pics I've seen of it. I really like the colors used, would work well with a lot of what I wear. I wouldn't spend a lot on it though because it may be considered too trendy or I may tire of it. But if I could get it for a good price I'd consider it.

4. I agree and the one on eBay is a good price
    I will think on
    Thanks

5. #5 Jul 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
    I think this bag is interesting.I can see how one might bore of it as it is trendy but i like trendy things.I can't find the listing on Ebay but if it is a good price... I say go for it !!! :smile:

6. It's gorgeous and unique. If you can get a good price, go for it.

7. It think you are right it is gorgeous!
    I will,take another look on eBay to find it
    Thanks

MiaBorsa likes this.
  8. I saw the Patchwork today. Beautiful bag.

9. :tup: Yaaaaaaaasss!! Post a pic when you get her.