Pastilles Chains Key Ring as Charm Bracelet?

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Does anyone use their Pastilles Keyring as a charm bracelet? I bought my bown/brass one a while ago and was told that it could be used as a charm bracelet. I have done this few times and think it looks cute. I was just wondering if I was the only one. If you saw me using one in this way would you think it looked cute or silly?

st-466131-3.jpg

I think it would be cute, but I'd be scared to scratch it up!

I worry about that too. I was so freaked out about it knocking against my desktop at work that I put a notepad down where my arm rests.

I thought that it looked great! I think that the other one that we were looking at with the pastels would be super cute for the summer!!!!!!!!!

I know I love the new color combo! I am still divided on whether or not to get it. It's half the price of a new bag! :sweatdrop:

There's a different way to clip it so that it's not too big. I'll take photos when I get home and post them. Wearing the pastilles as a charm bracelet was the reason for my buying one in the first place. I love my pastilles. I wish I'd worn it today!

There's a different way to clip it so that it's not too big. I'll take photos when I get home and post them. Wearing the pastilles as a charm bracelet was the reason for my buying one in the first place. I love my pastilles. I wish I'd worn it today!

I can't wait to see your pics! :woohoo:Thanks restricter!