Passport: Animation, World Tour OR Mon Mono? What to chose!?

Which passport to choose?

• New Animation Line (Giraffes) Passport

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • World Tour Passport

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Mon Monogram Personalized Passport

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters

Karacoco78

O.G.
Jul 29, 2012
Hello,
I just heard from my SA that I could pre-order the new animation passport holder which I was really excited about (the one with the giraffes on it if anyone has seen an image). However, I read on Instagram this morning that the passport will soon become available in the World Tour personalized line which makes a lot of sense being it's travel-themed. Anyway, I am debating between those and a personalized mon monogram passport holder. I am leaning towards the World Tour, but I'll have to wait to see when and if it becomes available (guessing sometime this fall.)
Anyone have any thoughts or info? I don't have an image for the world tour passport, but the line is posted here in other options like bags and wallets: http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/stories/my-lv-world-tour
Below is the zippy wallet which would be the same image on the animation passport - and then what I was thinking for a personalized mon mono passport holder.

Attachments

• PASSPORT.png
    PASSPORT.png
    210.2 KB · Views: 1,001
Last edited:
If you're getting other items in the Xmas animation line, then I say get the world tour! Win win suitation. BTW, I've put my name down for the coin purse and passport holder too. If I don't like it, then I can always order the world tour. :smile: I'm waiting to see it first

Reactions: Karacoco78
If you're getting other items in the Xmas animation line, then I say get the world tour! Win win suitation. BTW, I've put my name down for the coin purse and passport holder too. If I don't like it, then I can always order the world tour. :smile: I'm waiting to see it first
The SA made is sound like they were going to charge me for the passport by putting a hold on my cc. I don't know what to do!!

Here´s my passport cover. I absolutely love it and I think it's fun with the colors because I am a Swedish citizen and the Swedish flag is yellow and blue :cool:

For now I´m using it as a wallet because in Sweden we almost don't use cash or coins just our credit cards to pay with.
View attachment 3798074
Love it!!! I was born in Norway (even though I'm American) - love the Scandinavian pride!!!