Party At Bagnshoos Friday Night!

i forgot how expensive last minute tickets are to anywhere. :yes: i guess i'll need to see san diego another day. :smile:

hope your party is superb! which it will be of course! :flowers:

Oh, amoebas on fleas on rats!!! Bahstin couldn't be further away, could it? :sad: Hate to miss an opportunity to hang with The Shoo :crybaby: .

Pardy Hardy you freaks! :cry:

...perhaps the PF could be on in the background, so everyone can hop on and say "hi" from Club Shoo? :cry:

I'm picturing umbrella drinks and coolness galore...:cry:

Nothing cool ever happens wherever I am :cry:...

The bash is going to be pushed back a week or two. I don't know what I was thinking! I can't possibly have this house ready by this Friday! I'm a dork. I'm still planning it though before I leave on my trip so I will keep y'all updated....

Shoo-
You know I live in your old chomping ground..Chino Hills! Maybe I'll p/u your brother if he's working the Carbon Canyon station and we can both come!! PS: I passed out about 4 months ago, and Carbon Canyon Fire Dept. came to my aid..I wonder if one of the 2 guys was your brother???Wouldn't that be a trip?

keykey36 said:
Shoo-
You know I live in your old chomping ground..Chino Hills! Maybe I'll p/u your brother if he's working the Carbon Canyon station and we can both come!! PS: I passed out about 4 months ago, and Carbon Canyon Fire Dept. came to my aid..I wonder if one of the 2 guys was your brother???Wouldn't that be a trip?

that would totally be a trip! He is a captain at station #1 on Central Ave but I believe he is a paramedic when he is at station #2! He is tall (about 6" 1") dark and wears glasses. He is super calm and sweet. His name is Fernando.