Part-time color dilemma... help appreciated!

Truffle PT vs Cafe PT

• Truffle Part-time (now)

• Cafe Part-time (wait)

Results are only viewable after voting.

addicted ali

Your Honour, a Bbag!
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Hi guys!

being a new B-bag fan... I've recently acquired myself a greige twiggy and my black city is on the way... I'm officially addicted to B-bags now! :wlae:

So.... my next target is a Part-time... I fell in :heart: with it on Bal website when I saw it in the Cafe color with the Gold GH... unfortunately from what I've heard the Cafe color is sold out? a seller on ebay has told me that she has a Truffle PT with Gold GH coming in...

so should I wait and see if a Cafe color might pop up on Ebay or should I just take the Truffle? does anyone have a Truffle PT and Cafe PT that they can show me to see what the diff in color is?

thanks for any help/suggestions!

Hi guys!

being a new B-bag fan... I've recently acquired myself a greige twiggy and my black city is on the way... I'm officially addicted to B-bags now! :wlae:

So.... my next target is a Part-time... I fell in :heart: with it on Bal website when I saw it in the Cafe color with the Gold GH... unfortunately from what I've heard the Cafe color is sold out? a seller on ebay has told me that she has a Truffle PT with Gold GH coming in...

so should I wait and see if a Cafe color might pop up on Ebay or should I just take the Truffle? does anyone have a Truffle PT and Cafe PT that they can show me to see what the diff in color is?

thanks for any help/suggestions!

There is a gorgeous Cafe PT w/ GH listed right now!! Go get it!!!

I just saw a cafe part time w/GH on Thursday at a retail store. I am PM-ing you with the info and keeping my fingers crossed that you get it!!! :yes:

Actually, though - I like the truffle w/GH as well, so I don't think you can go wrong with either.

I know I'm biased ... but I really do love my giant truffle part time! I have seen the cafe IRL and found it a little too dark for me! Either way, both colors go really well with the GH!