Parker Croco

I totally agree, Carmelita. The shape and size and even the leather colors in this line are gorgeous, if only it came in smooth leather. I feel like the croco embossing cheapens it a bit, IMO.

If this croco leather is anything like the previous croco line, the leather should be incredible. I'm not a big fan of exotics, but the last line had the softest croco leather ever! I'm really tempted to try one of the new ones.

Someone is buying them....luna boston is out of stock on the Parker Croco Totes in Sand. I really like them and I am usually not a fan of exotics....love the sand color but I definitely wouldn't want to pay full price.

The sand color looks great when it's new, but I think the color just too easy to get dirty. I try to avoid any light color handbags purely because I can't look after them.

True, gcgd. Good point! I saw a pic recently of Ashley Tisdale with a similar color Balenciaga City and it was lovely....that is what realed me in to the Sand color.

The ice and suntan are gorgeous too. I am seriously considering getting one....if I can find a coupon code. Hmmmm....this or a Dylan medium tote in black? Decisions! :smile:

True, gcgd. Good point! I saw a pic recently of Ashley Tisdale with a similar color Balenciaga City and it was lovely....that is what realed me in to the Sand color.

The ice and suntan are gorgeous too. I am seriously considering getting one....if I can find a coupon code. Hmmmm....this or a Dylan medium tote in black? Decisions! :smile:

I think Parker Croco line is 2010 X'mas limited edition, they normally don't have very large stock. However, the new 2011 spring line is comingtoo; there are some competitions between the 2 lines. If you can wait a while, you may get some nice discount on Parker Croco, but you do run the risk that it may get sold out completely.

As my eyes on the Spring line already, my plan is to get the very very new ones 1st, & wait for the Parker Croco goes on sale. :yahoo:

I love the Parker Croco tote in ice! I normally don't like croc embossing, but I have have the Dylan zippy and Dylan shoulder bag in their croco leather, and they're both beautiful. The leather is soft and the embossing subtle, unlike some others.

The thing that's holding me back is the color... I have an HH Pallenberg duffel in white that I love, but even though I completely cleaned it and sprayed it with protectant again, it still got dirty again immediately. I'm afraid the texture of the croco leather will pick up and hang onto dirt and grime too easily. I probably ought to get my white bag in patent leather or something that cleans easily.

But it's such a beautiful bag :love: -- maybe I'll find a sale so I won't have to feel guilty about purchasing it when in all likelihood it will only last a few months.

Pardon my ignorance, but the croc is really just embossed leather right? It's not from an actual crocodile. (I feel so stupid asking this) I have found one I'm interested in, but not if it is real crocodile. Go ahead and laugh at me. Silly Newb, I know.

Pardon my ignorance, but the croc is really just embossed leather right? It's not from an actual crocodile. (I feel so stupid asking this) I have found one I'm interested in, but not if it is real crocodile. Go ahead and laugh at me. Silly Newb, I know.
No, it is not real crocodile.... just embossed leather. :smile: