Park your Parker HERE!!

Yes! I tried this one on white so I knew I could wear it crossbody. I haven't seen the top handle one in person. Does that have a divider inside too? I might get it in a different color.
Chiming in here...the top handle does not have a divider. However, the sides concave so much that IMO it fits significantly less. The outside back pocket on the top handle is also much tighter. I adore the appearance of the top handle but can't make it work for me. I've been considering the full size one but trying to save for fall launches, which always seem to drain my bank account.

Yes! I tried this one on white so I knew I could wear it crossbody. I haven't seen the top handle one in person. Does that have a divider inside too? I might get it in a different color.
I haven’t seen the color/style in the top handle. Here is a picture of the inside of the top handle sig w/ rivets I recently purchased which I assume is the same. And because I have the chalk version of your bag I seem to be swaying towards top handle in red apple....
64C59540-D27A-45FE-8AC8-D49BD13733E4.jpeg

Reactions: houseof999
I haven’t seen the color/style in the top handle. Here is a picture of the inside of the top handle sig w/ rivets I recently purchased which I assume is the same. And because I have the chalk version of your bag I seem to be swaying towards top handle in red apple....
View attachment 4740711
Thank you so much for the pic! Very helpful! Hmm chalk looks good! I'm tempted.

Reactions: Lee22
Well I finally did it! I got this quilted Parker in red Apple! :love:View attachment 4739258
Congrats! Love this bag. The color and rivet combo is really nice. I have Black with dark hardware and love it. Enjoy.

Chiming in here...the top handle does not have a divider. However, the sides concave so much that IMO it fits significantly less. The outside back pocket on the top handle is also much tighter. I adore the appearance of the top handle but can't make it work for me. I've been considering the full size one but trying to save for fall launches, which always seem to drain my bank account.
Thanks for the feedback. I've been interested in a top handle bag. On a ban right now.

Reactions: houseof999
hi all. Anyone experienced the Parker chain strap discoloring and tarnishing badly? See photo - most of the chain parts became black or bright copper.

I have not been able to use my bag for some months now and I just noticed the straps just look awful. I text the Coach store SA and they said it’s due to sweat or perfume .... and asked me to send it to a bag spa for repair.... I’m just bummed as this bag is quite new. Anyone has tips on how I cam fix this DIY? will using some brasso help?

207BF3BD-A61C-4DDB-9A09-39CDF2774ECE.jpeg

hi all. Anyone experienced the Parker chain strap discoloring and tarnishing badly? See photo - most of the chain parts became black or bright copper.

I have not been able to use my bag for some months now and I just noticed the straps just look awful. I text the Coach store SA and they said it’s due to sweat or perfume .... and asked me to send it to a bag spa for repair.... I’m just bummed as this bag is quite new. Anyone has tips on how I cam fix this DIY? will using some brasso help?

View attachment 4827528
Ugh. That would be really disappointing. I wonder if it’s an issue with more the brass hardware. I have 2 Parker’s and I just checked them. One is 1.5 years old, and the other about 4 months. They both still look new, however one is gunmetal hardware, and the other is silver. I do have a few LV pieces that have the matte brass hardware, and that tends to tarnish too (compared to their shiny hardware). Interesting.

• Insightful
Reactions: americandreaming