Paris. Walk With Me.

gina_b thanx for the pics! I feel like I was there.:tender: :girlsigh:
Not to be a party pooper but silver birkin? I don't know. Is it just me or is that too trendy for a birkin? Not liking the metallic trend in bags lately:hysteric: . Don't even get me started on the LV metallic bag.

great pics gina! ahhhh, i feel like i am there again :P

love the silver kelly and birkin! and i agree, it is a bit trendy, but the shape of the bags make them forever bags :smile:

and i almost got one of those LV metallics right before my hermes store opened. i was waiting for my call when i got my birkin instead. it was like it was meant to be :smile:

Just a few more window and other pics (must have missed these on my SD card):

2007-29.jpg

2007-30.jpg

(you didn't think we just walked around without stopping for a drink all this time, did you?)

2007-31.jpg

I am not a spring fashion sort of gal, but this is a truly covetable look from Valentino:

2007-32.jpg

clever display of fabric outside an upscale fabric shop on an upscale street

2007-33.jpg

... and I never get tired of the Seine and all her moods...

2007-34.jpg

2007-35.jpg

Oh Gina, Gina

I just recovered from your earlier photos and these come along to make me drool all over again.

Thank you! They so capture the spirit and essence of Paris and Hermes.

Beautiful photos!!! I used to want to go to Japan after graduation, but I think Paris is looking like a much better option :biggrin: That multicolor croc birkin is...wow :wtf: lol perfect combination of bright colors, a pretty brave bag :biggrin: