paris, spain or london?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2008
hi everyone!

finally able to login into purse forum after several attempts :yahoo:

just wondered where is the cheapest among these 3 places to buy my next lv bag?

we live in the uk and therefore not sure whether the vat refund is applicable to us

thanks everyone!!

I would personally go to the one on Champs Elysees in Paris not only because it is the cheapest but also because it is the largest flagship and has the whole line of LV products. It is the ultimate Louis Vuitton experience!

I would personally go to the one on Champs Elysees in Paris not only because it is the cheapest but also because it is the largest flagship and has the whole line of LV products. It is the ultimate Louis Vuitton experience!

Agreed!

I think if you live in the EU (EU passport holder) then the VAT refund is not applicable. Not sure if the UK comes under this or not.

i live in the uk but not an eu passport holder. do u think i can apply for the vat refund?

yeah i just found out from france website that nf is £30 pound cheaper over there compared to uk price :biggrin:

If you live in the UK and you're spending pounds, then I guess you can check out the price of what you want on the various LV websites, then check out the current exchange rate and do a quick calculation. That's what I do haha. :biggrin:

At the moment though, I think the Euro is the cheapest.

Status
Not open for further replies.