Paris-Shanghai X White Boxes

Finally Ceci!!! I'm so glad you got the brooches safe and sound, and didn't need to pay for custom duties! :yahoo:

I am really happy to be able to help you bring these 2 brooches back from Paris, because I know how much you love them!

And your creativity never ceases to amaze me!;) I esp. love this Dynasty brooch on your naked flap chain. (And of course with your vintage fuchsia bag too).

BTW, your self-made chain belt is such a great idea!! I remember you made a multi-strand bracelet with your star brooch with an Aldo necklace, and I bought that necklace too because of you! Hahaha..you're a great enabler!

I really enjoy your pictures! Keep them coming! :biggrin: Congrats again! Chat soon!

Cheers,
Mia

Some modeling photos with my naked flaps again :amuse:

ry%3D400

With camera flash:
ry%3D400

Finally Ceci!!! I'm so glad you got the brooches safe and sound, and didn't need to pay for custom duties! :yahoo:

I am really happy to be able to help you bring these 2 brooches back from Paris, because I know how much you love them!

And your creativity never ceases to amaze me!;) I esp. love this Dynasty brooch on your naked flap chain. (And of course with your vintage fuchsia bag too).

BTW, your self-made chain belt is such a great idea!! I remember you made a multi-strand bracelet with your star brooch with an Aldo necklace, and I bought that necklace too because of you! Hahaha..you're a great enabler!

I really enjoy your pictures! Keep them coming! :biggrin: Congrats again! Chat soon!

Cheers,
Mia

Thank you Mia! You know that you meant so much to me! :smooch: Without your help, I don't know how I manage to get these 2 stunning pieces!

Haha...you remember the Aldo necklace. Actually, this one is also from Aldo, but with less chain & this is actually the chain belt. Since it's not as heavy as the necklace, I perfer this to wear as necklace along with the brooch. I guess I just prefer mini & light stuffs :P I'm digging some of my wedding jeweleries from my safety box. I don't use to love GOLD, but now I'm trying to see if any of the GOLD necklaces that will match the Dynasty Brooch too!

hehe...I love your pictures too! I keep going back to your outstanding threads haha :biggrin: Chat later! ;)

Last edited:
I love this one at first sight from the very beginning! I had a hard time to decide to pick silver or gold, especially I can't visit the boutique in person to see the different. But at last, I want the gold as it's so beautiful on the website & I love it very much!

This is the only piece left in Paris. Thanks M asking her SA to hold this piece for me. None of the Canadian boutique ordered this style & even in the U.S., ONLY Nordies order this brooch as well. (US$525/EURO330)

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Absolutely gorgeous:heart: