**Paris January 2011 SALEEE!**

hi anyone can help me what goes on sale at Hermes? What items go on sale, which bags?

You can find scarves, shawls, RTW, SLG, jewelry and shoes on sale.
There will be bags on sale as well but no Birkins or Kelly bags.
I don't know which bags exactly go on sale, I do know I did see some silky pops last year and Garden Party was there as well but was gone in the first minutes.

hanyeu: i think you are right *sob* i dont expect anything in leather at all i think...i heard the shelves in paris are empty all the times...i heard you cant even get bolides and lindys nowadays...crazy *i am not having my hopes up for the sales and an H bag in paris soobbbb*

Don't give up dear, I'm sure you can find some lovely goodies at the sale ;).
And maybe you will be lucky to score a bag at FSH :smile:.
I wish I could come but my money tree is almost dead and it will be totally dead after the holidays :shame:.

Thanks soooo much Shopfranceinc!!!

Would like to know what items would go on sale and what wouldn't... can anyone tell me pleeeeeeeeease...?

Btw, anyone from Hong Kong here? I would probably go on my own...would like to have a company if there is any

I live in california bayarea, I speak cantonese too. I will be there on the first day defitenily, let me know if you would go too then I think we could go together :yahoo:

A bit OT but we will be in Europe at the end of 2011/January 2012 and I'd love to plan our airline tickets around the 2012 Paris sales. Is it always the 3rd week of January? I may have to plan a return flight via London and leave the itinerary nice and open so can make sure we're there during the sales....

These are the dates I've mapped out so far:
@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } 28-31 2009

20-23 2010

19-22 2011

It looks like it starts on the third Wednesday of January each year? Do you think it will start next year on January 18 or January 25?

Last edited:
classicsgirl, it is probably not possible at this stage to confirm when the 2012 sales will commence. As it is, the dates for 2011 Summer sales are not even announced yet. Perhaps, you might consider planning your airline tickets later? Or maybe cater for tickets with dates that can be changed?

I apologize in advance for slightly going off topic here, does anyone know the dates to the Jan. London sale? There was a thread a while ago but I can't seem to find it. TIA!

^^Bienchen, this time I will miss the Sales as I will be in Paris from the 27-29 Jan. I Am so disappointed but I guess that means I can focus on my ultimate goal...Hope you have a great time! I went last year (on thursday) and I managed to get a few items (scarves, card holder and a lucky charm) but didn't see any bags( They must go really fast!)

I am going too but unfortunately can't make it for the first day :sad: Will be in Paris only from 21st to the 26th - probably good for the wallet because there might be nothing left at the same!

It must also be time to stock up on the foie gras, my dear!

Ahhhhhh. You read my mind. How did you know??!! Working on my shopping list now...

Vacharin and other winter cheese...
Mi-cuit foie gras (yes, I travel with a little cooler...)
Maille mustard with celeriac and truffles...
The Mariages tea....
Olive oil from the most recent fall 2010 harvest...

And just to stay on topic...a canvas strap for my 32 ebene kelly....and whatever leaps out and grabs my heart at the sale. I am a sucker for small leather goods.

I actually designate a "dry" suitcase and a "wet" suitcase. The former for anything Hermes, and the latter for everything edible. And you just KNEW I would head for the duck products.