Paris Jackson, Superstar

I wonder what it is about Paris that is drawing such scorn from the righteous tPF crowd :amuse:

FFS, she's just a young girl with a really messed up background, despite all of that money. I'm more surprised you guys aren't discussing her dad, Michael Jackson, and the latest allegations put forth in the movie Leaving Neverland. People en masse are refusing to listen to his music because of it. Putting aside the pain of those that have allegedly been abused by him, I'm sure Michael's own kids are suffering horribly from the fallout. Didn't Paris even try to commit suicide recently?

The pic with her grandma is lovely :heart: And also so sad. Is that the only stable adult Pars has ever had in her life? Nobody but nobody dresses like crap unless they're living in poverty or feel like utter crap about themselves on some level.

I wonder what it is about Paris that is drawing such scorn from the righteous tPF crowd :amuse:

FFS, she's just a young girl with a really messed up background, despite all of that money. I'm more surprised you guys aren't discussing her dad, Michael Jackson, and the latest allegations put forth in the movie Leaving Neverland. People en masse are refusing to listen to his music because of it. Putting aside the pain of those that have allegedly been abused by him, I'm sure Michael's own kids are suffering horribly from the fallout. Didn't Paris even try to commit suicide recently?

The pic with her grandma is lovely :heart: And also so sad. Is that the only stable adult Pars has ever had in her life? Nobody but nobody dresses like crap unless they're living in poverty or feel like utter crap about themselves on some level.
If she was just quietly living her life and getting an education we wouldn't have anything to criticize......she puts herself out there with her ugly tatts trying to be a model.....gives us something to talk about

At least, afaik, she hasn't bribed or cheated her way in to college [emoji2]

That’s because she has no interest in higher education, if she did she would almost certainly have to bribe her way in. Paris got a high school diploma but she dropped out of community college almost as soon as she started.

Had Paris been born into a middle-class family she may still have had a very difficult adolescence. Some kids just do. Her brother Prince appears to be well-adjusted while Paris does not, yet they were raised the same way. Maybe having access to all of that money and having little supervision meant that her addiction problems, depression, and suicide attempts were escalated.

So why does she make many of us roll our eyes instead of feeling sympathy? For the past few years Paris has been desperate to be a celebrity herself. Like many celebrity children she seems to believe it is her birthright. She reached fame whore-level when she got her modeling contract. Now she’s fancies herself a musician so she has a band. Oh, and of course you can’t forget how she is outspoken on many issues she knows nothing about.

Last edited:
That’s because she has no interest in higher education, if she did she would almost certainly have to bribe her way in. Paris got a high school diploma but she dropped out of community college almost as soon as she started.

Had Paris been born into a middle-class family she may still have had a very difficult adolescence. Some kids just do. Her brother Prince appears to be well-adjusted while Paris does not, yet they were raised the same way. Maybe having access to all of that money and having little supervision meant that her addiction problems, depression, and suicide attempts were escalated.

So why does she make many of us roll our eyes instead of feeling sympathy? For the past few years Paris has been desperate to be a celebrity herself. Like many celebrity children she seems to believe it is her birthright. She reached fame whore-level when she got her modeling contract. Now she’s fancies herself a musician so she has a band. Oh, and of course you can’t forget how she is outspoken on many issues she knows nothing about.
Oddly most of the Jackson grandchildren seem quite well adjusted. There's an entire set of them who are sibling/cousins and I don't remember hearing of any of them constantly in the news like Paris. Like you said, her access to that much money may have impacted her quite differently from her brothers. Seems you don't see or hear from the two brothers much.