a26f9f923867894.jpg

f23938923867954.jpg

b84a46923867964.jpg

c20274923867994.jpg

f4a363923868074.jpg

eddcaa923868014.jpg

0794c2923868114.jpg

573ed7923868104.jpg
this net-thing she wears in the first photos reminds me of the net-undies you get in hospital after giving birth

I have absolutely no clue who this ugly man is but apparently Paris has reason to be afraid of him. :-s

PARIS JACKSON
ISAAC KAPPY FEARS INTENSIFY ...Leaves Home, Hires Armed Guards

Paris Jackson is taking extreme measures to protect herself from Isaac Kappy, the actor who allegedly choked her, including amping up her security and moving out of her home ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the case tell us Paris has continued getting text messages from Kappy, and they're rambling and downright scary. We're told the tone of the texts is similar to the letters Kappy sent to Seth Green -- loving and caring, but also sounding like he's coming unhinged.

We're told Paris initially responded to Kappy's texts because she feared he was suicidal and wanted to be supportive.
Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 4.55.48 PM.png
TMZ broke the story ... Kappy was good friends with Paris and Seth up until last month when he allegedly choked Paris during a game night party. He also posted videos accusing Seth and his wife of being pedophiles, and intimated he was prepared for a shootout with police.

Our sources say Paris isn't taking any chances. We're told she's relocating, and now has armed security with her at all times. She's also blocked his number.

As we told you, LAPD's Threat Management division is investigating.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/02/paris-jackson-moving-armed-security-isaac-kappy-choking/

Paris Jackson tributes her grandfather Joseph Jackson who passed away on June 27, 2018

First of all, that's way to personal to be posting on media IMO....but this is her life....posing and posturing for attention.
Also, the first thing I think of when I hear this man's name is child abuse....but now that he's dead, that's all forgotten I guess

Reactions: carlpsmom
I wonder how she came to choose that getup. Those filthy shoes and boys sweatpants complete the homeless look. I don't care that they have a Gucci logo, that just means she overpaid for boys sweatpants.

She thinks her body is an Etch A Sketch.

Reactions: sdkitty