Paris Jackson, Superstar

From OregonLive:

Michael Jackson's daughter says he inspired acting bug

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris says she was inspired to be an actress after seeing her father in the film "Moonwalker."

"My dad was in the movie 'Moonwalker,' and I knew he could sing really well, but I didn't know he could act," Paris Jackson told talk show host Ellen DeGeneres. "I saw that and I said, 'Wow, I want to be just like him.'"

Paris said her father encouraged her and did improvisation sessions to develop her skills. The 13-year-old has been cast alongside Larry King in a film based on a new children's book, "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys," which is in early stages of development.

Paris also talked about the lengths that her father took to protect her identity.

She said her father protected her and her two brothers from the media by putting them in masks or dressing them in costumes when they were in public. She said she initially thought wearing the mask was stupid, but later came to realize that it was their protection.

She said no one recognized her when she began attending school after her father's death in June 2009.

"I was like, yes, I have a chance to be normal," she said.

media.oregonlive.com/parade/photo/jacksonjpg-770ea0062343acac.jpg

Paris Jackson acknowledges going to AA meetings in epic social media tirade

Paris Jackson acknowledges going to AA meetings in epic social media tirade Paris Jackson isn't going to take it anymore. Michael Jackson's daughter went on an epic tirade on Instagram, lashing out at haters who criticize her every move.
In doing so, she's also revealed that she's in Alcoholic Anonymous meetings and she addressed her suicidal period.
"This is f------ ridiculous," she wrote on Instagram after several of her 133,000 followers blasted her for little to no reason. "I am expected to literally sit on my a-- all day replying to comments people leave me (positive and negative?) I have AA meetings. Family obligations. PERSONAL obligations."
Paris, 17, and her family have touched on her substance abuse issues in the past, but none of them have really ever spoken of her need to go to AA.
Her rant continued as she spoke of being attacked for everything she posts, mainly because of her famous father.
"I don't know any of you," she said. "I appreciate the love and support, but these expectations are f------ ridiculous. The expectations for my dad were f------ ridiculous. He didn't owe you anything, yet he was ripped to shreds DAILY. I will not let that happen to me."
Paris also took the time to address several of her followers individually.
She told one person that she would erase every comment one by one when she was around the age of 14 because of the negativity. The vitriol became so bad that it drove her to be suicidal.
The negative comments, she said, add "way too much stress." She even brought other Hollywood stars into the fold, including Justin Bieber, Kylie and Kendall Jenner and Cody Simpson.
"I'm literally the only person I know that responds to comments in general," she said. "Justin. Kylie. Kendall. Cody? None of them do it. I do."
She then vowed to stop responding to anyone, positive or negative.
She ended her rant by simply saying, "peace."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cele...pic-social-media-tirade/ar-BBpb5WZ?li=BBnb7Kz

Superstar? Heck no, but I really think she had a fuc$$ed up childhood because of who her dad is. She needs to back off of social media. AA already at 17 is so sad, but thank god she recognized she needed help and is working on getting better. Hopefully she's in therapy too.