Paris Jackson, Superstar

You know, I'm fine with tattoos, bud dang. I could see if her tats has some symbolic meaning but a lightning bolt?

I'ma let her slide on the Prince symbol.:flowers:

You know, I'm fine with tattoos, bud dang. I could see if her tats has some symbolic meaning but a lightning bolt?

I'ma let her slide on the Prince symbol.:flowers:

The lightning bolt is a David Bowie tribute (Ziggy Stardust lightning bolt).

Though I'm not a fan of how amateur a lot of her tattoos look some are tributes to her father, some are tributes to musicians she is a fan of, and others she said in an Instagram post were to cover some of her self-harm (cutting) scars.

The lightning bolt is a David Bowie tribute (Ziggy Stardust lightning bolt).

Though I'm not a fan of how amateur a lot of her tattoos look some are tributes to her father, some are tributes to musicians she is a fan of, and others she said in an Instagram post were to cover some of her self-harm (cutting) scars.

Dang I never thought of Bowie.

UGG x Jeremy Scott Collaboration Launch Event at The h.wood Group's 'Poppy' on August 27, 2017 in West Hollywood, California.

43A2E5BB00000578-4829558-image-a-86_1503913388630.jpg

43A2E07900000578-4829558-image-a-107_1503913731157.jpg

Paris+Jackson+UGG+x+Jeremy+Scott+Collaboration+d6H_bGjXs4ex.jpg

Zimbio

Paris wished her father Happy Birthday on her Instagram. Michael would've been 59 today.

parisjackson birthday wishes to the love of my life, the one person who showed me what passion truly was, the one that gave me solid morals to live by and how to dream. i will never feel love again the way i did with you. you are always with me and i am always with you. though i am not you, and you are not me, i know with all of my being that we are one. and our souls will never change in that way. thank you for the magic, forever and always.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYXwt2GH256/

Michael_Paris.png

i don't get this trend of wishing happy b'day to dead family members, friends, etc on social media
a very poignant doco about youth suicide here in oz was called " there is no 3G (internet service) in heaven"
i am old fashioned, i light candles at home which i know they can't see

Reactions: PewPew