Paris Hilton's New Car !!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i actually don't like it :shrugs:

and not just because paris is driving it...the lines are all wonky. it looks like the batmobile. :yucky: i never thought i'd meet a mercedes i didn't like....;)

2. not sure if im correct but i heard she got this for free bc of a deal her father did with mercedes....i doubt paris who carries fake bags would spend this much on a car..lol. who knows shes just too much!!

3. It does look like the Batmobile! LOL... I also think it looks like the KnightRider car.:lol:

4. It looks beautiful, not Paris

5. The car is HOT!!!:love: Paris is NOT!!!:hysteric:

6. I can't see the pics!

7. Can't see the pictures - darn it! I like the car but really wanted to see The Ivy! I'll be back in LA next month and it's one of my favorite restaurants. My DH and I were just planning what to eat there yesterday! Sorry. I know it's off topic but I just love that place!

8. [​IMG][​IMG]

9. Thanks for the picture! The car is funky! WOW!

10. the car looks like a batmobile! :yucky:

11. No problem, enjoy your lunch. :heart:

12. hm.. i really find it wierd when cars open up so high...

i think i'd prefer it if the car's door slid to the side

13. she traded in the bentley? what, were the ashtrays full?

:roflmfao:

14. Oooh, I LOVE it!
    I wouldn't however, want to be the owner of the black 'Vette she's pressing her cheeks all over!:throwup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice