Parchment in winter?

vintagefinds

Jan 9, 2012
I am getting a bag as a belated Christmas gift from my husband, and I'm leaning toward the parchment Kara. Have seen it twice now in person and loved it. Would it be odd to carry such a light colored bag in winter? That and how dirty it might get are my only reservations. Any opinions on this bag? Thanks!

The other bag I'm considering is the black cherry Molly, which I like a lot, but feel like it's too similar to my Candace. Also, it's easier to match off-white to my outfits than red.

I think it's a really prettybag, also, parchment is off white, not a bright summery white, so I find it fine for winter, actually, white winter clothes and accessories is a trend this season

I just got a bag in parchment for Xmas and have every intention of wearing it year round! Hubby bought me the Poppy leather quilted slim tote and I love how it looks against my dark winter outfits. I think your color choice is great because you can use it for every season.

I would totally wear it year round, in fact I went back to my Dillard's this past week to get the parchment Isabelle that was clearanced and I was so upset that it was gone .... Now I need to find it somewhere else on sale .