Parchmein Update

^ I know what you mean, dizz...I'm thinking of passing on the parchmein anyway, since if I ever get my croc SO through, it will be the same colour, but different leather (same bag, same size, too).

Welcome to my H world... where every bag is beautiful and drool-worthy and (unfortunately) I want to bring them all home!!! :drool:

I am doomed!!! :Push:

Be patient dizzy!!!! It'll be worth it in the end when you finally get your bag! Like I tell me SA all the time, I have a lifetime to collect these bags so I want each and every bag to be special.

Thanks HG :heart: Hopefully I will get it before the end of another decade of my life.

Someone...I need a :bagslap: Ive been waking up in the morning...with emptiness...I know its shallow...but Its relly depressing:sad:

Thanks GF. It does make sense that VVIP clients get something special. (although even getting any birkin makes me feel special LOL). I think the parchmein in box sounds wonderful. If you pass, please take photos anyway. I am still trying to figure out what kind of kelly I want. Maybe by next podium it will be available to the "masses".