Paraty in RED!

Thanks. This bag is new to me, I am still trying to get used to the paraty design.

yes, it is very unique. that is what is so special about this bag, you don't see any like it! i wasnt sure about the paraty when i first saw it, then a few years later i became drawn to it & finally last year i got one & love it the more i use it! it also has an expensive classy look to it, especially when held as a satchel, but can also look so casually cool hanging from the long strap on your shoulder.

yes, it is very unique. that is what is so special about this bag, you don't see any like it! i wasnt sure about the paraty when i first saw it, then a few years later i became drawn to it & finally last year i got one & love it the more i use it! it also has an expensive classy look to it, especially when held as a satchel, but can also look so casually cool hanging from the long strap on your shoulder.
Beachgirl38, oh really, glad to know your love for paraty, will start to use it soon. Thanks.

Sandre, I'm a bit late to your reveal! The red looks gorgeous and as someone said, it's such a wearable red too. Looks great against your white blouse and really suits you. Are you happy you've decided to keep her?
Cupcake2008, haha, it is too early to comment whether am I happy with it. Will let you know after using.

Maybe you are looking for Bordeaux, that is a dark wine red. But I think the beauty of paraty is that it is a chameleon bag which looks like a different under different lighting. I think this red which you got will look like Bordeaux indoor or in low lighting.

Maybe you are looking for Bordeaux, that is a dark wine red. But I think the beauty of paraty is that it is a chameleon bag which looks like a different under different lighting. I think this red which you got will look like Bordeaux indoor or in low lighting.
OK, you are right. The actual color I think is more towards raspberry.