Paragon Outlets Livermore, CA

niclo

Jul 15, 2011
Opening today in the San Francisco Bay Area, the Paragon Outlets in Livermore, CA. The mall has 130 stores and restaurants and is made up of eight retail buildings of over 540,000 square feet. It's the first outlet center to open in California since 2001.

Shoppers are invited to join the free Privilege Club at the outlet's website: http://www.paragonoutletslv.com. Becoming a member entitles shoppers to a complimentary VIP Coupon Book worth hundreds of dollars in extra savings, member-only discounts and invitations to private events.

Here is a list of the stores at the Paragon Outlets Livermore Valley:
7 For All Mankind
Abercrombie
Aida
American Eagle Outfitters
Asics
Banana Republic
Bare Escentuals
Barney's New York
Bass (G.H. Bass)
BCBG
Berry & Berry Yogurt
Bloomingdale's
Bose
Brooks Brothers
Brunello Cucinelli
Burberry
CAbi
Calvin Klein
Carter's
Charlotte Russe
Chicken New
Chico's
China Max
Cinnabon
Clarks/Bostonian
Coach
Cole Haan
Columbia Sportswear
Converse
Cosmetic Company Store
Crocs
Diesel
DKNY
Dooney & Bourke
Ed Hardy
Elie Tahari
Etre
Factory Brand Shoes
Fossil
Fox
Gant
Gap/Gap Kids
Ghirardelli
Giorgio Armani
Gold Toe
Greenleafs & Bananas
Guess?
Gymboree
Haggar
Hartstrings
Helzberg Diamonds
Hugo Boss
Hurley
Izod
J Crew
Janie & Jack
Japan Cafe
Jockey
Joe's Jeans
Johnston & Murphy
Jones New York
Journeys
Juicy Couture
Kate Spade
Kenneth Cole
Kipling
Kitchen Collection
Lacoste
Lancome
Le Creuset
Levi's
L' Occitane
Love Culture
Lucky Brand Jeans
Max Mara
Max Studio
Men's Wearhouse Outlet
Michael Kors
Michael Stars
Movado
Naturalizer
Nautica
Neiman Marcus
New Balance
Nike
Nine West
Oakley
Off 5th Saks
OshKosh B'Gosh
Papaya
Perfumania
Polo Ralph Lauren
Ports 1961
Prada
Puma
Quiksilver
Robert Wayne Footwear
Samsonite
Signature Perfume
Skechers
Solstice
Splendid
St. John
Starbucks
Subway
Sunglass Hut
Sunglass Station
Swarovski
Talbots
The Children's Place
Theory
Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger Kids
True Religion Brand Jeans
Tumi
U.S. Polo Association
Ultra
Under Armour
Van Heusen
Vans
Villa Italian Kitchen
Volcom
Wetzels Pretzels
WHBM
Wilson's Leather
Yankee Candle

Me too! The photos from today's opening look's like the outlet is insanely busy which will probably carry over into the holiday weekend with the grand opening offers and merchant giveaways through Sunday. Since the outlet is open until midnight on Friday and Saturday, I might make a super-late night sneak over. :biggrin:

I'm thinking about taking a drive up there next week after the hype from this weekend dies down. Can't wait to see the Prada store!

Yay, very exciting!! Love all the department store outlets that will be there! Saks and Neiman's - among others great stores! Thanks for posting!

Went today while the kids were in school. Missed the turnoff, so had to double back at the next exit. Took over half an hour just to exit the freeway, even with the police directing traffic. So frustrating! Got lucky with parking as I got to park near Bloomies (tip, keep left at all turns otherwise they feed the other lanes to park in a dirt parking lot across the street from the outlets.) Inside,it was crazy busy. Honestly, I don't think I'll go back until after the holidays. At least not until they figure out the congestion problem coming from the freeway.

Also, Prada, coach, and kate spade had lines getting into the store. And I'd eat/grab coffee before heading out there. Foodcourt lines were insane and forget about getting Starbucks. Wait in line is almost as worse than the wait to exit the freeway.

Thanks for sharing! Good tips! I'm going to try to go tonight.

Went today while the kids were in school. Missed the turnoff, so had to double back at the next exit. Took over half an hour just to exit the freeway, even with the police directing traffic. So frustrating! Got lucky with parking as I got to park near Bloomies (tip, keep left at all turns otherwise they feed the other lanes to park in a dirt parking lot across the street from the outlets.) Inside,it was crazy busy. Honestly, I don't think I'll go back until after the holidays. At least not until they figure out the congestion problem coming from the freeway.

Also, Prada, coach, and kate spade had lines getting into the store. And I'd eat/grab coffee before heading out there. Foodcourt lines were insane and forget about getting Starbucks. Wait in line is almost as worse than the wait to exit the freeway.