Papillon 30 - a shoulder bag?

1. Can you get the papillon 30 over your shoulder? I had the papillon 26 but it drove me nuts having to hand carry it all the time :sad2: Wondering if the 30 can be used as a shoulderbag OR handheld?

2. hmmm not sure. eluxury says "Mid-length handles carried on the arm or in the hand"

3. You can put the 30 on your shoulder, but the bag portion as to be on your back--if that makes sense... Otherwise you'll squish the bag under your arm.

4. Totally makes sense! At least I have the option if I want to. It's not much bigger than the 26 right, but has longer shoulder straps? That little case inside the 30 is the CUTEST.

5. Here's what I do. Take one of the straps and loop it through the other then sling that same strap over your shoulder. (Does that make sense?) I works and I see a lot of people wearing their Papillons this way. :smile:

6. It depends on how thick your arm is and what type of shirt you're wearing. If you have skinny arms, then I think you'll be able to use it that way.

7. I have the 30 and the SA at the LV boutique showed me this. I'm afraid of putting too much stress on the one strap though. So I just have the papillon riding on my back too!

And yes...the little mini is adorable!:love: It's my makeup case no matter what purse I use!

8. I've had mine for two years and it's never affected the bag at all - and I keep my bag stuffed (but not opverly so.) :smile:

9. I wanted to get one but after I realized that it would be too wide on the shoulder, I put it off until I get more LV pieces and decide. Or buy a used one.

10. Ooooohh, I got to try that on my papillon 30 next time then. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice