Pandora Mini Box - Guitar straps

Screenshot_20180112-100655.jpghttps://www.farfetch.com/shopping/w...41355.aspx?storeid=9383&from=listing&tglmdl=1

Hi again, I ordered the red bag that I keep thinking about - it really is beautiful! I love the handle and I love that the strap is removable - so I can dress it up as needed....can't wait to get my 1st Givenchy bag!!! :smile:

Hi there - Do you mind me asking where you purchased the red bag? I've seen it sold out online in a lot of places. Congrats - it's gorgeous!!

Hi! Looking for feedback on the Givenchy Pandora Mini Box. I am liking the one with the guitar type strap rather than the usual chain or leather strap....your thoughts?
I really love the guitar strap and I'm using it with different bags . Black & White is always classy and the guitar strap gives them a special style

Reactions: misslizz
I really can’t wait to get mine. Do you have a tough time getting on and out of the bag? I tried one on recently and it was a little tough. I am hoping with time it will become easier because I love the look of this bag...

I also couldn’t decide which color I should get.....I have a red on order (wait list) because she’s such a beauty - but the black is so cute too! What made you decide on black?

I really can’t wait to get mine. Do you have a tough time getting on and out of the bag? I tried one on recently and it was a little tough. I am hoping with time it will become easier because I love the look of this bag...
I've no problems

I also couldn’t decide which color I should get.....I have a red on order (wait list) because she’s such a beauty - but the black is so cute too! What made you decide on black?
Black & White is classy . Red does not work for me :smile:

Reactions: misslizz