Panda Panda Panda

Feb 21, 2006
Hopefully this doesn't come off as too cheesy for people...but yeah so I've been on the hunt for a panda pochette for a while now. Yes I realize that it's a purse and I'm a guy, but I LOVE Takashi Murakami's work and that's seriously all I can afford to collect. So I have a Black MC, White MC, and Cerises Pochette. Tonight I was invited to a charity event at YSL, where it was a circus. It was absolutely packed but anyways my invitation got me 20% off and the shoes I wanted they didn't have the size so they have to order it in for me. Anyways, so I make a trip over to LV as expected and my best friend pointed out that they had the Panda pochette hanging. So now I am the prould owner of a Panda Pochette. Hmm...for a straight guy I sure do have a lot of purses...oh well just wanted to share that with you guys and hope you don't think it's messed up.

Haha, its cool, belive me I've seen weirdo for a straight guy so don't worry haha, I AM glad you got get the piece you wanted, seems U LOVE Takashi so THATS GREAT! NOW PICS!!!! :graucho:

I'm guy and I think it's ok. I saw in Paris guy with damier speedy. You can youse your pochette for storing small things like cosmetics inside larger bag like keepall. CONGRATS!