Panda Panda Panda

1. Hopefully this doesn't come off as too cheesy for people...but yeah so I've been on the hunt for a panda pochette for a while now. Yes I realize that it's a purse and I'm a guy, but I LOVE Takashi Murakami's work and that's seriously all I can afford to collect. So I have a Black MC, White MC, and Cerises Pochette. Tonight I was invited to a charity event at YSL, where it was a circus. It was absolutely packed but anyways my invitation got me 20% off and the shoes I wanted they didn't have the size so they have to order it in for me. Anyways, so I make a trip over to LV as expected and my best friend pointed out that they had the Panda pochette hanging. So now I am the prould owner of a Panda Pochette. Hmm...for a straight guy I sure do have a lot of purses...oh well just wanted to share that with you guys and hope you don't think it's messed up.

2. WOW... congrats!!! :biggrin:

3. congrats

4. That's great! Congratz!

5. Haha, its cool, belive me I've seen weirdo for a straight guy so don't worry haha, I AM glad you got get the piece you wanted, seems U LOVE Takashi so THATS GREAT! NOW PICS!!!! :graucho:

6. Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of it (and I'd love to see your pochette collection too!)

7. I think that's cool...congrats on the panda:smile:

8. Great! Congratulations! I was at LV boutique today at South Coast Plaza and I saw that pochette with the panda. Very nice!

9. Why can't I get my husband to love LV?????

Congrats on your purchase. Glad you found it!

10. Congrats! I also love Takashi Murakami's work, the Panda line is my absolute favorite!

11. Congrats! I was surprised to see the vachetta panda cles at my store the other day.
    I'm glad you found what you wanted!

12. Yeah I was kinda surprised that my store had one on display too!!!! When I got mine from the Tampa Saks, it had some patina... :crybaby:

13. Oh yes, my store (in Thailand) had 2 of panda cles too!!! :confused1:

Anyway, congrats Mr Posh Spice :yahoo:
    Finally, you got it!!!

14. congrats! i think that's a cute story. you should be able to get whatever you like!

enjoy your new bag!

15. I'm guy and I think it's ok. I saw in Paris guy with damier speedy. You can youse your pochette for storing small things like cosmetics inside larger bag like keepall. CONGRATS!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice