Panarea Tote

Hi I want to purchase the panarea tote tomorrow. I have a few questions. What sizes does it come in? What material does it come in? I want the black does it only come in silver hardware? Thanks

It comes in small, medium, and large, and I'm pretty sure the black only comes with silver hardware. The material is called coated denim, although it's actually just a flexible and durable polymer with a beautiful denim-like texture.

It's a great bag. You won't be disappointed with it. :biggrin:

It comes in small, medium, and large, and I'm pretty sure the black only comes with silver hardware. The material is called coated denim, although it's actually just a flexible and durable polymer with a beautiful denim-like texture.

Yea I'm excited. I thought it only came in the small and medium. Do you know the prices? The one I saw was 1250.

check out the dior price thread. For prices in your region. Keep in mind there was a prove increase on the 2nd December. I love the panerea it is definately a practical bag.

when I asked the Dior boutique for mine, their small is actually their medium size on the website, and medium is their large on the website. The larger size is no longer available and you could get the mini/evening size as well in some boutiques

whee.... i m really happy to share with you all my brand new Dior Panarea in baby pink :biggrin:

f6sf.jpg

zmhg.jpg

vx0k.jpg

vusa.jpg