Pamela Anderson

Her hair looks like mine when I wake up in the morning and haven't brushed it. I'm all for the minimal look (if I wear eyeliner, that's putting makeup on for me!) but if you go out to an "event" shouldn't your hair at least look like you made an effort? Pam is a beautiful woman either way but her son has obviously spent more time on his appearance than her in this photo.
tough crowd here

tough crowd here

Am I seeing the same photo as everyone else since I can't figure out how she's supposed to look like she didn't brush her hair? :confused1:

I don't know what kind of hair brushes y'all have but clearly I'm shopping in the wrong aisle. For reference my hair looks like a combination of these in the morning (and Pam is my distant cousin)

Bad Hair GIF by MOODMAN
Renee Zellweger Yes GIF by Working Title
Bad Hair GIF by Nat Geo Wild

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy616 and Rouge H
Am I seeing the same photo as everyone else since I can't figure out how she's supposed to look like she didn't brush her hair? :confused1:

I don't know what kind of hair brushes y'all have but clearly I'm shopping in the wrong aisle. For reference my hair looks like a combination of these in the morning (and Pam is my distant cousin)

Bad Hair GIF by MOODMAN
My hair looks like Sonya Rikiel ‘s left to its own demise, so it takes effort to make it work.
As far as Pamela, why make an effort to look like your worst self?
I don’t see the logic.
Maybe it is a phase of life?

Bad Hair GIF by MOODMAN
l
literally she is your distant cousin?