Travel Palm Springs - Outlet; How good is the luxury house deals?

Tikocookie

O.G.
May 28, 2012
Hi,
I am heading to PS next week for the MLK holiday and planning a morning at the outlets. I am not a massive outlet shopper - but I have a few designer places to check out. I am curious to hear about your experiences at the outlet with Luxury Design houses (i.e. Loro Piana, Fendi, BV, etc.) are the deals really good? Are the fashion dated? Any info is appreciated. I might be on the lookout for a spring cashmere coat and a cute purse :smile:

Sorry, didn’t see your first post but I was wondering the same thing. I hadn’t been there in so long. Specially I was wondering about Dior, Ysl and ferragamo ( if they are still there even) care to share your purchases? :biggrin:

They were all there but I didn't go into Dior and Ferragamo. I bought a small wallet at BV (haven't had a chance to take the picture) and two coats at Max Mara. I did see some great Tribute sandals at YSL, and some very tempting purses but not in the color I liked. I was there at MLK weekend so you got the immediate 40% off it being an outlet then an additional 20%.

They were all there but I didn't go into Dior and Ferragamo. I bought a small wallet at BV (haven't had a chance to take the picture) and two coats at Max Mara. I did see some great Tribute sandals at YSL, and some very tempting purses but not in the color I liked. I was there at MLK weekend so you got the immediate 40% off it being an outlet then an additional 20%.
Wow, that’s pretty good deal! My problem there (which is the reason I never bought any bags), they are all pretty good but not exactly what you’re looking for. I don’t want to spend upwards of 1k+ for bags I kind of like. Coats and wallets are probably the best choices instead of bags. Love to see them if you care to share!