Palm Springs Mini WANTED

Clarisasg

May 3, 2018
Hi guys, I'm really interested in buying PS mini in classic/reverse mono. But it's sold out all over Europe now. For those who know, when is the best place (In Europe/Asia, not US) to get the backpack?
Or, do you know anyone who considers to sell theirs in a good condition and reasonable price? Please let me know. I really love the bag!!
How does the waitlist system work? I tried to call and they said waitlist is not available??

Thank you!

I don't know how other stores do, but in Northern Europe they won't let you get on the waitlist if it's full (in my store that means somewhere between 50-80 people). You could try talking to another SA, sometimes it just depends on who you speak to

I don't know how other stores do, but in Northern Europe they won't let you get on the waitlist if it's full (in my store that means somewhere between 50-80 people). You could try talking to another SA, sometimes it just depends on who you speak to

Hi, thanks for replying. What do you mean by 50-80 people? 80 people on the waitlist already?! That's insane!

Hi, thanks for replying. What do you mean by 50-80 people? 80 people on the waitlist already?! That's insane!
Yeah exactly. When my mom was getting her pochette metis they told us there were like 40 people ahead of her. In the end we managed to find it in another country, but it is insane how quickly the waitlists fill up for popular bags. Stores don't always follow waitlists though, so I suggest going to the stores (or maybe call ahead) and ask if they have it.

As to where it might be easiest to find the backpack; from what SAs have told me in the past the best places to get certain/popular bags are in London or France. However I will say that the only place I've seen a Palm Springs Mini in store was in Amsterdam. I've also heard the the Heathrow stores at terminal 3 & 5 have a great stock - so if you're traveling through there it could be worth checking out.

Yeah exactly. When my
was getting her pochette metis they told us there were like 40 people ahead of her. In the end we managed to find it in another country, but it is insane how quickly the waitlists fill up for popular bags. Stores don't always follow waitlists though, so I suggest going to the stores (or maybe call ahead) and ask if they have it.

As to where it might be easiest to find the backpack; from what SAs have told me in the past the best places to get certain/popular bags are in London or France. However I will say that the only place I've seen a Palm Springs Mini in store was in Amsterdam. I've also heard the the Heathrow stores at terminal 3 & 5 have a great stock - so if you're traveling through there it could be worth checking out.

May I know when did you see the bag in Amsterdam? Cause I'm traveling to London, Paris, Amsterdam and Germany next month, hoping that I'll come across one. Do you happen to have the contact of the SA in Europe by any chance? Thanks!

May I know when did you see the bag in Amsterdam? Cause I'm traveling to London, Paris, Amsterdam and Germany next month, hoping that I'll come across one. Do you happen to have the contact of the SA in Europe by any chance? Thanks!
It was back in January, so quite awhile ago now, sorry. I've only worked with SAs in London and Stockholm and I don't have their contact info, again, sorry. But you would have to have an SA for country you're visiting since they can only check a bag's availability in their respective country.

You could check out the Worldwide SA's recommendation thread and ask if anyone there have an SA who can help you.

Hi guys, I'm really interested in buying PS mini in classic/reverse mono. But it's sold out all over Europe now. For those who know, when is the best place (In Europe/Asia, not US) to get the backpack?
Or, do you know anyone who considers to sell theirs in a good condition and reasonable price? Please let me know. I really love the bag!!
How does the waitlist system work? I tried to call and they said waitlist is not available??

Thank you!

Hi, I just got mine in Rome. I was getting a petite malle and asked for the mini palm spring backpack. The SA said it was my lucky day and brought it out for me. He said that someone just 'canceled' their reservation and since I was getting a petite malle, the manager allowed me to purchase the mini backpack together.

Hi, I just got mine in Rome. I was getting a petite malle and asked for the mini palm spring backpack. The SA said it was my lucky day and brought it out for me. He said that someone just 'canceled' their reservation and since I was getting a petite malle, the manager allowed me to purchase the mini backpack together.

How lucky!! Did you just come to the store and it was in stock? I actually don't understand because last time I asked via phone they didn't let me to reserve or put my name on a waitlist. I contacted an SA in Paris and he said he'll "do his best" to get me the backpack when I visit Europe next month. I hope I'll be as lucky as you!

Anyways, how are you liking your backpack?

How lucky!! Did you just come to the store and it was in stock? I actually don't understand because last time I asked via phone they didn't let me to reserve or put my name on a waitlist. I contacted an SA in Paris and he said he'll "do his best" to get me the backpack when I visit Europe next month. I hope I'll be as lucky as you!

Anyways, how are you liking your backpack?

I was in Paris and Italy for two weeks n I went to every possible LV store. All of them just told me it's sold out. Well, the SA in Paris just told me to go into their stores first thing whn they open everyday to check if they have it.

When I was in Rome, all the SAs told me it's sold out in Italy. But honestly, even if they have it, I think they always keep it for their 'regular' customers or VIPs. Walk ins are always like the 'second choice'. I was lucky enough that I went to a less busy store and the SA was much more helpful than the other ones I encountered at the bigger and busier stores.

I haven't use it yet! I only just got home last Wednesday. The zips are a little tricky to close. But the SA says it's coz the bag is still new. Shall see how it goes

Reactions: Clarisasg