Palm Springs mini vs Speedy 30 classic

shyen1209

Jun 17, 2016
Hi all,

I'm going to Paris in May and I'm thinking to do some shopping at the LV store. I'm debating between Palm Springs mini and Speedy 30 classic in monogram. I already have a speedy 25 b in de. But monogram really start growing in me and I kinda want something in monogram. So I was thinking to get another speedy in the size 30. The opening for the size 25 is kinda small, so I'm thinking to get the size 30 so I can use it on the day that I want to fit larger items. However, recently I have been thinking about palm Springs mini because I really like the look of it and I like the fact the the palm Springs doesn't use the vachetta leather, it will be worry free. My husband said go for the speedy because it's more classic. Of course the price difference is huge. LOL. [emoji28]

What are your thoughts on these 2 bags? Which one would you go for?

xoxo

Because you already have a Speedy B 25, I want to say you should get the Palm Springs Mini, but I find the Palm Springs Mini to be too trendy and over-priced. A year from now, the pre-owned market is probably going to be flooded with them. What's also worth considering is the fact that, while you can wear a Speedy at any age and look fabulous, the same probably can't be said for the Palm Springs Mini.

Have you considered the Pochette Metis?

Reactions: Kylie M and daysha
Because you already have a Speedy B 25, I want to say you should get the Palm Springs Mini, but I find the Palm Springs Mini to be too trendy and over-priced. A year from now, the pre-owned market is probably going to be flooded with them. What's also worth considering is the fact that, while you can wear a Speedy at any age and look fabulous, the same probably can't be said for the Palm Springs Mini.

Have you considered the Pochette Metis?
I did consider the pochette metis but I don't think I like it that much. I mean I like the design but I don't think it's my style. For me, the bag is too businesslike. [emoji2]

The Palm Spring Mini is so cute but I would get annoyed getting in and out off it, because of the zipper placement. Enjoy your trip and we all look forward to your purchase pics.

Reactions: shyen1209