Palm Springs Mini or Alma BB - which would you choose and why?

Thanks! I’m not a young whippersnapper but I’m not overly fussed about my age. I would probably only wear the PSM as a crossbody. I’ve got the new style PSM so hopefully the issues are resolved with the zipper. I’ll use the PSM for a bit, at least they hold their value if I want to sell.

Reactions: Chaliya
Thanks! I’m not a young whippersnapper but I’m not overly fussed about my age. I would probably only wear the PSM as a crossbody. I’ve got the new style PSM so hopefully the issues are resolved with the zipper. I’ll use the PSM for a bit, at least they hold their value if I want to sell.

[emoji23] love the “young whippersnapper” just had a good laugh. I have Alma multicolore (I know it’s not same as bb) and just ordered the psm in reverse, personally I like the versatility of the psm since it can be worn so many different ways. But Alma also has my heart. Really I guess I’m no help lol but ! You made me chuckle w the whippersnapper ! [emoji5]

Alma BB, definitely! That style has been around forever and the crossbody option is a plus. It's also just a really unique bag. The PSM is a bit trendy IMO but again, if you feel more towards one or the other, that's a sign you should get what you are drawn to more!

Reactions: bubablu
these are 2 of my favorite styles. i have more than a few alma bbs because i like all of the epi colors. i use them a lot when i go out for day or night dates with hubby. love the alma bb. the palm springs mini is also an absolute fav of mine. i use it exclusively crossbody with the adjustable xl bandouliere strap. i like to use this bag when i need the most comfortable and stylish crossbody bag. used it all day in nyc and it was fantastic. therefore, i would say if you want to use the bag crossbody, the psm is the best. if you want a really great shoulder bag (not crossbody for me as it sticks out a bit and the strap is shorter) then alma bb. either way they are two wonderful bags in my opinion.

The Alma BB without question. It's incredibly versatile and can be used for both casual and more formal occasions. It's so elegant and so classic (the bag has been around forever!). I also love that it can be worn crossbody, handheld, or in the crook of my arm.