Palm Spring PM ; canvas flowers faded.

YazlindaYazid

Feb 10, 2014
Hi. May I know is this considered as defective or wear & tear? The faded flowers are at the canvas above the zipper and the below edges of the bag

The handle has also has cracked issue for the 2nd time. LV changed it the 1st time. With these recent issues.. does it justify I asked for an exchanged ?
Thanks for the view and opinions

Stay safe.

Adjustments.JPG

Similar thing happened on my first PSM but on the front, nowhere near the zipper. I posted pictures when I noticed it. LV claimed I spilled a chemical on my bag when I first raised the issue with them; I eventually got an exchange.

How long have you had this? And how often do you use it?

Since late 2016. I had my mini a month after that. But I don’t have this issue with my mini. And I use my mini way way more than the pm.

Added on.. I have cracking on the handle. On all 4 sides. I had the same problem too once and LV had the handle replaced. And it is happening again.

Similar thing happened on my first PSM but on the front, nowhere near the zipper. I posted pictures when I noticed it. LV claimed I spilled a chemical on my bag when I first raised the issue with them; I eventually got an exchange.

Do you mind I see pictures of it. I could let my my SA sees it too to assure that these problems do happen.

Since late 2016. I had my mini a month after that. But I don’t have this issue with my mini. And I use my mini way way more than the pm.

Added on.. I have cracking on the handle. On all 4 sides. I had the same problem too once and LV had the handle replaced. And it is happening again.
I would also say normal wear and tear.

In general, good advice is if you want to know whether something is normal/can be fixed, best to ask LV (bring to store if possible, though under current circumstances I'd avoid going out unless absolutely necessary).

Good luck :smile:

I would also say normal wear and tear.

In general, good advice is if you want to know whether something is normal/can be fixed, best to ask LV (bring to store if possible, though under current circumstances I'd avoid going out unless absolutely necessary).

Good luck :smile:

while i would of originally cited normal wear and tear as well. if you look closely at the canvas lip, you can see the coating getting ready to bubble up and peel. you can see white specs and shavings. as a result, i wouldn't call that wear and tear but actually the bag having some type of defect.
---

i would just bring it in and get it evaluated because personally i think its the zipper running across the lip and causing the coating on the canvas to start peeling away.

while i would of originally cited normal wear and tear as well. if you look closely at the canvas lip, you can see the coating getting ready to bubble up and peel. you can see white specs and shavings. as a result, i wouldn't call that wear and tear but actually the bag having some type of defect.
---

i would just bring it in and get it evaluated because personally i think its the zipper running across the lip and causing the coating on the canvas to start peeling away.
Yes, the point of my second sentence was that it doesn't matter whether we consider it normal wear and tear, LV will have the say on whether it is.

Reactions: raspberrysyrup