Palm spring pm and mm ,both in your collection??

Jordyaddict

Feb 3, 2014
Hi All

Sorry if this has been asked a lot( I couldn’t see it )

Does anyone own both the palm spring pm and mm kept and find you still use both a lot?

I really wanted to see both the pm and mm in person but we are in lockdown in the UK so not possible .
I decided to order the mm and

Then out of the blue the pm reverse went in stock ( I never see it in stock) so I have jumped in it and it arrives tomorrow .

Can I justify keeping both?
I don’t want to keep both then have one sitting not being used as they are not the cheapest LV canvas bags. Also I don’t want to not keep one and then regret it and want to buy it again later with more price increases.
Thank you for your help

I would wait until you have both in hand and see how you feel. If this style works for you and you love it, you have the versatility of a larger and smaller size. Kind of like having a Speedy 25 and 30.

Hi All

Sorry if this has been asked a lot( I couldn’t see it )

Does anyone own both the palm spring pm and mm kept and find you still use both a lot?

I really wanted to see both the pm and mm in person but we are in lockdown in the UK so not possible .
I decided to order the mm and

Then out of the blue the pm reverse went in stock ( I never see it in stock) so I have jumped in it and it arrives tomorrow .

Can I justify keeping both?
I don’t want to keep both then have one sitting not being used as they are not the cheapest LV canvas bags. Also I don’t want to not keep one and then regret it and want to buy it again later with more price increases.
Thank you for your help

I hv the MM size and planning to get the PM size reverse as well.:P
In my opinion, these 2 backpacks are meant to be used during different occasions because of their different sizes. Haha sounds like me justifying the purchases.
If you really love both sizes after you hv tried them and you can afford to keep them both, then I would.
Good luck with making your decision!

They have both arrived!
You are both right , the size of them are so different . I feel the pm is more of an every day size and the mm is more travel or if you need more.
the MM was made the 8th week of 2020 and the PM was made the 45th 2020.

I feel if I keep just one I should keep the pm reverse as it so hard to find and I never see it online in the UK or in store . I’m thinking the lock down and COVID has made easier to find the harder to source items.
Where as the mm is always available but it will cost more down the line
if I decided to just keep one do you think that makes sense ?

Though I still have not decided and keep thinking if i will get enough use out of both so both are just sitting on my side looking at me

My family have been no help either , sending the pictures of me wearing it to them and my mum thinks the mm looks massive on me as in 5ft 3 and it covers my whole back. My sister thinks that more room is always better and you don’t need 2 backpacks!

8AC6CB5B-CEA6-4435-A33B-56D321CE574A.jpeg

They have both arrived!
You are both right , the size of them are so different . I feel the pm is more of an every day size and the mm is more travel or if you need more.
the MM was made the 8th week of 2020 and the PM was made the 45th 2020.

I feel if I keep just one I should keep the pm reverse as it so hard to find and I never see it online in the UK or in store . I’m thinking the lock down and COVID has made easier to find the harder to source items.
Where as the mm is always available but it will cost more down the line
if I decided to just keep one do you think that makes sense ?

Though I still have not decided and keep thinking if i will get enough use out of both so both are just sitting on my side looking at me

My family have been no help either , sending the pictures of me wearing it to them and my mum thinks the mm looks massive on me as in 5ft 3 and it covers my whole back. My sister thinks that more room is always better and you don’t need 2 backpacks!

View attachment 4902740

May I ask in which country the reverse one is made? Thx!