Pallas Clutch questions

ElisabettaC

Nov 15, 2015
Hi everyone!

I'm in the market for a new bag. I have Speedy 30 bandouliere but never wear it anymore because these days I'm just in love with small crossbody bags. I had a Pochette NM that I wore exclusively crossbody, and I had a Favorite MM, and I sold them both. As much as I love the look of the Favorite, I found that it just wasn't for me... I hated worrying about the plate and the sound of the chain hitting the bag drove me nuts! The Pochette NM was perfect as far as convenience, but I got bored with the look of it.

This brings me to the Pallas clutch, which I am now absolutely in LOVE with and planning on buying.... the Pallas clutch has the best features of both the Favorite MM and the Pochette NM and is the perfect combo for me!

I have some questions.... for starters, I'm 5'7 and wondering about the strap. Finding info on this bag has been surprisingly hard considering how absolutely gorgeous I think it is. The little bit of information I've seen about this bag has mentioned the strap being on the shorter side. How long is the strap? If any taller ladies out there who can even potentially post pictures of their Pallas clutch in action I would so greatly appreciate it!

Thanks so much in advance!

I love my Pallas Clutch but the strap was not long enough for me, I'm 5'5. I used the keychain/extender and it made the length perfect. I ended up ordering a vachetta custom adjustable strap from McraftLeather in Etsy and LOVE it! Excellent quality and reasonable prices. I asked for specific length and U clasps and they happily made it to my specifications :smile:

Here are some pics of my Pallas clutch. I use it with my Neverfull MM and attach the chain to the D ring inside the NF. If I need to run a quick errand, I can remove it quickly and run out the door. I also included a pic of what fits in. You could use a smaller wallet and have more room. Everything I have pictured fits in without distorting the zipper or misshaping the bag. I hope this helps.pallas charm.jpgpallas in NF MM.jpgpallas w NF MM.jpgpallas w organizer.jpgwhat fits.jpg

Here are some pics of my Pallas clutch. I use it with my Neverfull MM and attach the chain to the D ring inside the NF. If I need to run a quick errand, I can remove it quickly and run out the door. I also included a pic of what fits in. You could use a smaller wallet and have more room. Everything I have pictured fits in without distorting the zipper or misshaping the bag. I hope this helps.View attachment 3696258View attachment 3696259View attachment 3696260View attachment 3696261View attachment 3696262
Love your bags and SLGs!

Here are some pics of my Pallas clutch. I use it with my Neverfull MM and attach the chain to the D ring inside the NF. If I need to run a quick errand, I can remove it quickly and run out the door. I also included a pic of what fits in. You could use a smaller wallet and have more room. Everything I have pictured fits in without distorting the zipper or misshaping the bag. I hope this helps.View attachment 3696258View attachment 3696259View attachment 3696260View attachment 3696261View attachment 3696262

Your post is very helpful and with great pictures! Do you happen to know if your wallet is about the same size as the Rodalie coin purse? Would a mini pochette fit?

Your post is very helpful and with great pictures! Do you happen to know if your wallet is about the same size as the Rodalie coin purse? Would a mini pochette fit?
I don't know. It is the Pont-Nuef Compact wallet. Do you mean the Rosalie? I had that wallet and it was difficult to get things in and out of it. This wallet is larger, at least it holds more and is easy to use.

I don't know. It is the Pont-Nuef Compact wallet. Do you mean the Rosalie? I had that wallet and it was difficult to get things in and out of it. This wallet is larger, at least it holds more and is easy to use.

Yes, the Rosalie - just noticed I had a typo in my post. Did you use it as your main wallet? I do not have it yet, but plan on buying it for my smaller bags because the Emilie takes up a little much space at times.

Seeing that beautiful Damier Ebene Rose Neverfull has me wanting one so bad now. I thought my lust for Neverfull had ended, but seeing your bag make me want it so much now. Beautiful SLG and love the organization of your bag. :smile:

Reactions: j19

Your bags (along with all of your other goodies) are absolutely gorgeous :loveeyes: I went to my local LV store and I'm so disappointed in the strap length on the Pallas clutch. I'm 5'6 1/2-5'7-ish and the strap is just too short. At that price, I can't justify it for myself because I'll either have to buy a second strap or an extender and for a bag that small, I just don't think it's worth it. I was drooling over the Noir because it comes with that gorgeous brown colored strap, but it just isn't going to work for me. I'm so down about it! :sad:

Hi everyone!

I'm in the market for a new bag. I have Speedy 30 bandouliere but never wear it anymore because these days I'm just in love with small crossbody bags. I had a Pochette NM that I wore exclusively crossbody, and I had a Favorite MM, and I sold them both. As much as I love the look of the Favorite, I found that it just wasn't for me... I hated worrying about the plate and the sound of the chain hitting the bag drove me nuts! The Pochette NM was perfect as far as convenience, but I got bored with the look of it.

This brings me to the Pallas clutch, which I am now absolutely in LOVE with and planning on buying.... the Pallas clutch has the best features of both the Favorite MM and the Pochette NM and is the perfect combo for me!

I have some questions.... for starters, I'm 5'7 and wondering about the strap. Finding info on this bag has been surprisingly hard considering how absolutely gorgeous I think it is. The little bit of information I've seen about this bag has mentioned the strap being on the shorter side. How long is the strap? If any taller ladies out there who can even potentially post pictures of their Pallas clutch in action I would so greatly appreciate it!

Thanks so much in advance!

I'm also 5'7". The leather strap is a tad short for cross-body wear, so I extend it by doubling up the gold chain on one side and clipping one end of the leather strap to the doubled gold chain. Here's a pic (sorry for the poor quality).

Attachments

• IMG_0947.JPG
    IMG_0947.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 7,778
Yes, the Rosalie - just noticed I had a typo in my post. Did you use it as your main wallet? I do not have it yet, but plan on buying it for my smaller bags because the Emilie takes up a little much space at times.
I did use it for my main wallet. I feel like the Zippy Coin fits more. The Pont-Nuef is great, but higher in price. I would try some other compact wallets. Maybe the Victorine?

Your bags (along with all of your other goodies) are absolutely gorgeous :loveeyes: I went to my local LV store and I'm so disappointed in the strap length on the Pallas clutch. I'm 5'6 1/2-5'7-ish and the strap is just too short. At that price, I can't justify it for myself because I'll either have to buy a second strap or an extender and for a bag that small, I just don't think it's worth it. I was drooling over the Noir because it comes with that gorgeous brown colored strap, but it just isn't going to work for me. I'm so down about it! :sad:
Thank you! I am a bit addicted to the pink and brown color combo!

Reactions: ElisabettaC