Pale Rose/Blush vs. Antique Rose - Saint Laurent

Speaking of pale blush... does anyone know if pale blush and blush are the same shade? I was looking at buying the zip card holder and it seems like the one from the original YSL website ("pale blush") is pinker than the one featured on bergdorf goodman's website ("blush"), which seems more yellow/beige...

http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/...cod22001734up.html#section=women_leathergoods

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/Sain...23960197&cmCat=product&childItemId=BGD27HV_LH

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

22001734UP_13_f.jpg

YSL website

BGD27HV_LH_m

Bergdorf Goodman website

I am 99% sure they're the same color. I know a lot of the time non-YSL boutiques will have different name variations of the same color (super annoying, I know) and depending on what season the bag came out, that can also influence the name variation. Based on both websites, they both offer the same exact colors with the only difference of the blush/pale blush. The color can also look different due to the lighting of the photos. If you don't have the luxury of seeing both bags in person, you can always contact YSL customer service! Good luck

Hi guys! I just wanted to identify the color of this Kate. It's listed as "nude" on the non-YSL boutique.. is it powder? rose antic? pale blush???

Attachments

• thumbnail_New Small Kate front.jpg
    thumbnail_New Small Kate front.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 791
Are there any more photos (specifically in natural lighting?) I personally believe this is closer to nude powder (more on the beige side).
I think this is the POWDER color.
Unfortunately this is the best picture I was sent!
I'm quite confused because the store had already sold out the same kate labelled 'powder', while the one who's picture you see is labelled under nude. The sales said that they were different! Addtionally, the girl in this video had actually bought the bag labelled powder (the beige one) from the same store. So if it's not powder, it is a variation of powder - nude powder??

Unfortunately this is the best picture I was sent!
I'm quite confused because the store had already sold out the same kate labelled 'powder', while the one who's picture you see is labelled under nude. The sales said that they were different! Addtionally, the girl in this video had actually bought the bag labelled powder (the beige one) from the same store. So if it's not powder, it is a variation of powder - nude powder??

I searched the difference between 'nude' and 'powder' and it looks like nude has a tinge of pink compared to powder. If the SA is adament that this bag is nude, then you can expect this bag to be ever-so-lightly pinker in person.

Reactions: channahcrux