Alexander Wang Pale gold hardware wear?

vfab

Apr 20, 2010
Hi all. I was set on getting the Rockie with brass hardware because I thought the brass studs looked less susceptible to wear. But after seeing so many pictures of the black with pale gold hardware I'm now leaning towards that color combo since I mix metals a lot and it is so versatile. Although, ideally I would love the Rockie in the pebbled leather if they offered another hardware option:yes:

I saw a few posts about the rose gold chipping off and since it is shiny as well I was wondering is the pale gold plated and if so what is under it? Anyone have issues with the studs changing colors over time? How is your pale gold holding up?

Thanks.

Hi! I had a pale gold Rocco for 8 months and the hardware has no discoloration! :smile: just minor scratches but not noticeable from far.. However I've sold it recently so I can't take pictures for you. Sorry! Pale gold looks silver at some angle but looks gold if u place it near silver accessories.

the only rockies with pebbled leather are the black/brass and acid/nickel rockies

Yes, and it is unfortunate since the black pebbled Rocco comes in so many different hardware options. I especially love Emma Stone's pebbled Rockie with the cupcake studs. I have not seen either the smooth or pebbled in person so maybe I will actually like the smooth leather. I'm sure the shiny studs will help :graucho:.