Page 27

Hopefully someone else will correct me if I’m wrong [emoji1] But I don’t think they’re classifying bags as 1941 any longer but we will still see some of those details in new styles. So yes it has the 1941 details we know and love! But I don’t think they have a true 1941 line any longer.

Also, I can’t remember if the page 27 style was released before they stopped classifying bags as 1941? I don’t think it matters really lol but to me it is a 1941 bag! I just ordered the oxblood rivets yesterday!

Hopefully someone else will correct me if I’m wrong [emoji1] But I don’t think they’re classifying bags as 1941 any longer but we will still see some of those details in new styles. So yes it has the 1941 details we know and love! But I don’t think they have a true 1941 line any longer.

Also, I can’t remember if the page 27 style was released before they stopped classifying bags as 1941? I don’t think it matters really lol but to me it is a 1941 bag! I just ordered the oxblood rivets yesterday!

I ordered the same one yesterday too! I already have it in black and love it. The leather feels similar to my dark denim rogue, and it has the same type of lining as the rogues. So I’m assuming it is but wasn’t sure.

Reactions: tlo and Syren
I ordered the same one yesterday too! I already have it in black and love it. The leather feels similar to my dark denim rogue, and it has the same type of lining as the rogues. So I’m assuming it is but wasn’t sure.

Oh nice! It looks gorgeous, I’m really excited for it [emoji1]

Hey guys i have a question i lost my hang tag on my page 27. Has anyone had this happen to them?

Mine arrived with the chain broken and hang tag in the box. When I asked around here a lot of people said the same thing. For some reason Coach used the absolute shortest ball chain ever! So combined with the larger hardware and super short chain many people have lost them. I contacted coach to get a longer chain and haven’t had a problem since. They know it’s an issue with this style so I would call them and see if you can get a replacement. Good luck!

It is definitely an issue. Mine never came off while I had it the short time I did, but I can totally see how it would. The hardware and the strap, etc, along with the placement of the hang tag just isn't the smartest configuration.

Mine arrived with the chain broken and hang tag in the box. When I asked around here a lot of people said the same thing. For some reason Coach used the absolute shortest ball chain ever! So combined with the larger hardware and super short chain many people have lost them. I contacted coach to get a longer chain and haven’t had a problem since. They know it’s an issue with this style so I would call them and see if you can get a replacement. Good luck!
Thank you I will call them and hopefully they can give me a new tag. I'm so upset tho cuz it was stamped [emoji26]

Reactions: Syren
The tag coming off is definitely a problem with this bag. The chain is too short. I have a black and a a chalk and both have fallen off, but luckily I noticed and found them. I exchanged my oxblood for a chalk bag and the oxblood one arrived from coach with part of the flower on the hang tag broken because the chain was all twisted up against the clip of the strap! When I brought it in to coach to exchange (ended up with chalk instead of oxblood because I already have black), the SA’s acted very suspicious of me, like they didn’t believe it had arrived that way. I told them I never even took the bag out, as soon as I saw the hang tag I knew it was going back. I also informed them that this is a recurrent problem for this particular bag. If you get a matching longer chain it solves the problem.

My peony tea rose studded dinky also had a very short chain, and the hang tag fell off at a picnic I was at. I spent an hour scouring the grounds and finally found it.

I took the original chain off and couldn’t reattach it, so I went back to the store and asked for a longer chain. The manager said the chain was too short. I hung the hang tag to the longer chain and then looped the short chain around the longer chain and attached to the bag. In the end, the short chain fell off at some point but the longer chain with the hang tag are still on my bag.

Reactions: Syren
I have seen several Page 27s on eBay and Poshmark that were missing hang tags! I have two, a black and a chalk. The tag has fallen off several times but I was lucky enough to find it every time it happened. Someone on here posted a few months ago about using heat shrink tubing to keep it from happening, so that’s what I did to both and it’s never happened again.