paddy lovers......

I'd like to have a kind-of-light-yellow..vanilla one :love: Or jeans moyen :love:

Not to forget a roche one :love:

...and a baby nutmeg Paddy would be great, too :love:

So many amazing bags...but not enough money :cry:

I would love to find a medium front pocket paddy with silver toned hard ware....
drool.gif

a girl after my own :heart:

I would love to get my hands on a rouge paddy:love::love::love:!

If only I'd known, Ali! BTW... how are you, my dear :heart:friend?

As you know I'm usually over at the BBBC thread. You should stop in sometime. We have a new member - a first time Mommy with a 4-mt. old - and she has decided enough's enough. Made me think of you when you had your lil one last year and were on tPF at all hours of the day and night! :yes:

I love the original (or "traditional") Paddington bags, although I only own one myself. If I found a Blue Jean or a grey one that was reasonably priced, I might seriously think about buying it.

I also loved the Paddington Satchel from last year -- I don't know what colors they came in, but again, if I found a shade of blue or grey (that was priced reasonably), I might jump on it!

I have a whiskey Paddy and I would love one in the color below (sorry it's hard to see).

I'm not sure what the name is, but an ex-coworker has it and it's the prettiest metallic pewter color.

Anyone know the name?

IMG_7799x-1.jpg