Paddington in Nutmeg - Any Pics to share?

badol

May 1, 2007
Hi..

I'm debating on whether or not to buy the Chloe Paddington in Nutmeg. It's 40% off in NM private sale. I really love the whiskey, but nutmeg is all they have for the brownish color.

I've found a picture in net-a-porter, but I just want to see some real pics.. Sometimes what we see on the website is slightly different.

So, anyone who has the bag, can you please post the picture for me ASAP? - i believe the sale will end today.

Thanks a lot in advance..

Hi badol. Good choice the Nutmeg (or Muscade, as it is also known). Here are some pics of my Muscade/Nutmeg. They are the photos taken by the lady I bought the bag from - a lovely PFer (ilove2shop) - as I haven't taken any yet (plus these are superb shots that I don't think I could better!) :yes:

Attachments

• Muscade outside(Small)wm.JPG
    Muscade outside(Small)wm.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Muscade outside close(Small)wm.JPG
    Muscade outside close(Small)wm.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 132
  • muscade ebay wm.JPG
    muscade ebay wm.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 113
  • chloe nutmeg 002 (Small)wm.JPG
    chloe nutmeg 002 (Small)wm.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 109
  • chloe nutmeg 001 (Small) wm.JPG
    chloe nutmeg 001 (Small) wm.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 114
Gorgeous pics!!!! :drool:

I wish i could take part in the NM sale. But I'm in Australia!

I just went to NAP to order the nutmeg Paddy and the site is down for maintenance! :cursing:

I have 2 whiskey paddy but I would definitely love to have one in Nutmeg (Muscade) too even though the colors are quite close.
To me, whiskey gives more "pop" than the slightly "muted" Nutmeg (down to earth), which I love too!:heart:
Now I am waiting for the day when my purseban is off.... then NUTMEG here I come!:sweatdrop:

Hi Badol,

I just got a muscade/nutmeg from net-a-porter. Here's a couple of pictures of mine. Its a gorgeous color that goes with just about anything. I love mine.

Hope this helps.
Pam

Attachments

• ILuvMyMuscade.jpg
    ILuvMyMuscade.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 95
  • Muscade051107(1).jpg
    Muscade051107(1).jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 106
Hi Badol,

I just got a muscade/nutmeg from net-a-porter. Here's a couple of pictures of mine. Its a gorgeous color that goes with just about anything. I love mine.

Hope this helps.
Pam

I'm so glad I also ordered this from NAP. I emailed them last week and they said they had "limited quantities" left and that they would not be re-stocking. Can't wait for it to get here! :nuts: