Owners of Speedy 25/30 Empreinte how is your bag holding up after months of use?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello owners of Speedy 25/30 Empreinte. I am currently on the fence about a Speedy 30 Empreinte. I have seen how some empreinte bags have softened up and sagged through time and I suppose it will happen to the speedy too. I am wondering how yours has held up? Does the top part cave in as seen on some of the Totally and Lumi? Please post pictures if you can. TIA!

2. My Empreinte Speedy 25 is pretty much still in great shape. Carry her in the rain and she's still in tip top condition.

3. like new (25) very pleased

4. like out of the store - love it! 😍

5. my 30 is in great condition - almost no sag since it has the bandouliere strips on the sides and reinforced bottom -- love it!

6. +1 the shape of mine is still intact. love it!

7. My speedy B 30 emp looks just like new! but I am using a Purse to Go organizer, keeps the shape more so maybe that's why

8. Wow, this is really nice to hear. Any more?

9. No one has had any cracking issues?

10. I've also seen some on eBay with color wearing off on the bottom corners. Is there anyone that's had problems I'm really interested in the new empreinte colors.

11. I have speedy 25 for almost a year. It is holding up well. I use it almost every day. I don't put heavy things, mine still have same structure from the time I bought

I have some corner of the purse has mild wear tear. But it's hard to see it. ( from pic even harder to see it)

I have a scratch in the middle of the side. I am not happy but again it's hard to see.

Gold brass are still beautiful. Bottom studs has scratches but that is normal. Someone said the gold brass can get dusty? Color change? Mine has not done yet.

The gold brass where I connect the shoulder strap has mild chipping? It's so tiny to see it but color is dark.

Handles look great. Glazing looks great

Zipper looks great too!

I m very happy with speedy 25

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393351461.423962.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393351472.550507.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393351487.083245.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393351512.586674.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393351722.147244.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393351778.556558.jpg

12. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393351962.512526.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393351979.769468.jpg

13. The color off the corners are due to them rubbing up against something like a wall.
    That is no fault of the bag that is true wear and tear.

14. Mine is looking good after a year of heavy rotation, my only concern is where the straps attach I feel like the leather could stretch a little, I don’t carry anything heavy and I try to use the strap more than the handles as a preventive measure.
    I’ll take a pic later today to show what I’m talking about, overall the bag wears nicely :tup: