Owners of Chanel shoes...

Alice From Italy

Proud Member
O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
..please if you have them, post pictures of you wearing your shoes. I tried a research and there are not so many. I would like to see in particular the ballerina as I saw a photo of a girl with a pair of black and white cambon ballet flats and they didn't look good on her... but I'm suspecting it's because they are fakes! :yes:
Maybe this will be helpful for others? thanks in advance!!! :love:
(and if you have serial number... thanks!!! :wlae:)

I don't have any flats but here are some of mine. The flip flops are my favs. The corks are new as are the pythons.
ChanelFlipFlops.jpg
ChanelCork.JPG
ChanelPythons.jpg

the cambon ballet flats might have looked bad when u saw them on someone because

1. fake (like u suspected)
or
2. wrong size. they should be nice and snug.

Where they ballerina style or Mary-Jane styled? I can't remember if I put up pics of my shoes, but maybe you should check hehe. I'm not going to put up pics of all of my Chanel shoes because I have way too many O_O

Btw -- best way to tell if they are fake are by looking at the soles. So perhaps you should do that. LOL

Wow ladies, thank you so much for great photos, I'm amazed by how you wear them with class :smile:
I totally agree with you:
the cambon ballet flats might have looked bad when u saw them on someone because

1. fake (like u suspected)
or
2. wrong size. they should be nice and snug.