Owners of a Louis vuitton carryall please help :(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
    Im new to this site so please bare with me if any of you lovely people reply as for right now I dont even no if im doing this right.Im just typing lol

RIGHT I need your help ALL OF YOU :smile:
    Iv got a speedy 30,Delighfull GM and the next bag im deciding to buy is a mongram carryall which here in England were I live is £775
    Im 19 years old 5'10 and I just want to hear what you guys think of the bag?I really like it and because im tall I think it will be a big enough bag (I think).I got my speedy 30 agers ago and even tho I really love the bag I find that maybe I made a mistake because it wasent as big as what I though it was which was abit of a downer becase I love the shape and that its a classic.I was going to go for a keepall 45 which I no is a couple of more cm bigger then the carryall buut unfortuantly over were I am all the stores have ran out of them and I wont beable to get one after christmas and ill be honest IF I WANT SOMETHING I WANT IT NOW!and I dont have patents when it comes to Louis V :'(.If everyone or anyone could help me that would be amazing as for im really stuck and it is hard for me to find a bag,I just dont want a bag which looks small on me really and if any of you nice people have any pictures you could upload of both bags (Mainly the carryall) just so I can see how big it actually is that would be fantastic...Thankyou guys :smile: :heart: xxx p.s I just need something praticall e.g for shopping and work :P if you have any other bags which you think would be ideal for me all comments are appreciated and I would like your views on them :smile:

2. I totally agree with Elliespurse, go for the Icare (:*

3. Thankyou guys :smile:
    Yes I have taken the Icare into concidaration but its 15.5inch length were as the carryall is 16.5inches :sad: I really do like it tho :smile:
    Can you 2 think of any other bags apart from the keepalls which would be a decent size for me.....I just really want a big bag?