☙⁓⁓ Oversized Alexa NM in Charcoal Gray⁓⁓❧

travelbliss

★ LV Enthusiast ♥ Admire ⍰ or Acquire ☑
O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
Being mostly a devoted LV fan, I took a chance to see if I would like this bag since I wanted something as roomy as my Oak Bayswater (because I'm really bored/disappointed with all the lackluster LV releases recently). I didn't know the Alexa came in an Oversized model, as it's been 13 years since my last Mulberry bag . I have always wanted a gray colored Bays, and missed out on the patent one years ago. This new bag has totally rekindled my interest in Mulberry. I forgot just how wonderful the "new leather smell" was... :love: hope it never fades !!!

20230919_183447.jpg

Congrats on your new bag, she’s beautiful. I’m glad it’s rekindled the Mulberry love :heart:

P.S, i totally hear you RE LV!
Thank you. I didn't think she would be so beautiful. One whiff of the leather and supple feel is all it took. My only wish is that for a bag of this size, Mulberry could have added a zip pocket at the unused "real estate" on the backside of the bag. It would then be a 9.5/10 ! I hate having no place to easily put my cell phone :sad:

Reactions: tlj81 and 24shaz
My number one mulberry bugbear is that they (almost) never put a slip pocket on the back.

your Alexa is stunning
Thank you! I'd even settle for a slip pocket !! I am waiting for the matching wide leather strap to arrive. The original is still a bit too long for me. I know I get strange looks everytime I open the bag and take a moment to appreciate the leather smell ... :P

Reactions: 24shaz
I
Being mostly a devoted LV fan, I took a chance to see if I would like this bag since I wanted something as roomy as my Oak Bayswater (because I'm really bored/disappointed with all the lackluster LV releases recently). I didn't know the Alexa came in an Oversized model, as it's been 13 years since my last Mulberry bag . I have always wanted a gray colored Bays, and missed out on the patent one years ago. This new bag has totally rekindled my interest in Mulberry. I forgot just how wonderful the "new leather smell" was... :love: hope it never fades !!!

View attachment 5861213
I knew it…! I saw your post somewhere but can’t recall (please forgive my memory) but yes.. we both met sometime ago at LV thread. I have the same feelings with LV. The new release is just………. :facepalm:
Congratulations on your new bag, gorgeous color. Love Alexa style.

Ps: Honestly I don’t need a new bag, but now I am here.. Hopefully I will stop with just 1 mini Alexa. :biggrin:

Reactions: travelbliss