Overseas purchase procedure ?

Apr 20, 2006
was wondering if any ladies here have experience in purchasing a Balenciaga bag from a US store ? I've rang a few for the past few days (Balenciaga stores) and is very tempted to place an order through. The sales all tell me that for international orders they will need to verify my credit card information? does anyone have any idea how they do that ? my bank tells me that they will not disclose any client's personal information to 3rd parties so I don't know if they are still able to verify my credit card information or not......

I have ordered from overseas from Bal NY and it all went through fine. But you do need to fax quite a bit of information through, copies of your credit card, your passport etc.

just to share a simply tip in case you do not already know.

after sending copies of my credit cards / passport to the boutiques, i would usually ask the bank to re-issue new cards on the very day for security reasons.

just to share a simply tip in case you do not already know.

after sending copies of my credit cards / passport to the boutiques, i would usually ask the bank to re-issue new cards on the very day for security reasons.

Wow, I haven't thought of this security control measure! I usually try to stick to one card for overseas/online transactions, and that card has to allow me to check transaction records easily, or even alert me when they are new charges to my card.

Just for info.Bal Las Vegas only requested for credit card authroisation form, no need to send copy of credit card or passport/ID over.