Overall opinions on Moni Moni Splendor

I think you have to like an unstructured, washed leather look to really enjoy this bag. I luv how washed leather is multi-tonal. It gives each bag its own unique look to it. I'm sure the wrinkling also flattens out once the bag is stuffed and used.

Can't you return it? I'm sorry you don't like it.
I love my 2 Moni Moni's still. They can go out in the snow and don't get cranky when I toss them in the car after shopping. I have a bag that spots in the rain so I keep a stupid plastic bag in the car in case I carry that bag on a day it rains--not my Caramel Splendor, she don't care! But I equally love my Kooba Lucy, which I have been carrying a lot recently, and she is not a summer purse to me. Wish I had a jade Lucy!

princesspjpants, can you post pics of your plum splendor. I ordered it on ADASA but it is on preorder and won't ship till end of June. But I have heard that the colors are inconsisitent so I am curious to see how yours turned out. thanks.

princesspjpants, can you post pics of your plum splendor. I ordered it on ADASA but it is on preorder and won't ship till end of June. But I have heard that the colors are inconsisitent so I am curious to see how yours turned out. thanks.

hey amiekbs8 vbmenu_register("postmenu_2965577", true); and qqyoung!!

i was actually right about to start my own thread bc i wanted some input about what to do w/ my plum splendor.

just give me another 2 mins. Pics will be up! ;)

Moni moni splendor (or savanna) only cream(or vanilla) will be bigger than other color. My seller told me.

I've bought 2 splendor in plum and olive.waiting................

I just purchased a moni splendor in the pearl gray and its very nice, usually I`m a balenciaga person but this bag really caught my eye and I think I actually like as well or better than the bal bag and the price is so much more reasonable. Its very light weight and looks great to those of us who love the distressed look. I purchased from the moni boutique in manhatten beach so i paid alittle more than you can get them on ebay.:yahoo::tup:

I got a Splendor in Olive and I just adore it. I love Moni Moni anyway, I love the leather, the floppy look and every thing about it. But I can see why not all people are crazy about them.

I've had my Moni Splendor for about 2 months now, and I usually use it on the weekends when I'm doing all my running around. I like having a bag that I don't have to be so careful with - one that can get "banged" around w/o worrying about doing serious damage. The bag looks and feels great. Even better than it did when I first recd it. The wrinkles and folds have pretty much all smoothed out, and the leather's gotten softer. There isn't a scratch on it, and there's no obvious signs of wear around the bottom or handles.

I'm sure this isn't a bag for everyone - it's definitely more of a casual style - but if you're looking for a carefree bag that you can use with ease and w/o worry, Moni Splendors are the perfect choice. The bag may have a "used" appearance to it, but it's definitely made very well and won't wear out that fast. I expect to be carrying this bag for a very long time!

p.s. I also luv the extra long shoulder strap that allows you to carry the bag across your body - makes those heavy shopping trips - when I'm carrying my granddaughter in one arm, and lots of bags in the other - a piece of cake!! I never have to worry about it slipping it off my shoulder or someone reaching inside. Then on the lighter trips - when I want to be more "grown up" - I carry the bag on my arm! It gives the bag two completely different appearances when you're carrying it!