Overall, do you prefer darker bags or light colored bags?

fashgrrl904

Jan 7, 2007
When you find the bag you want, and have a choice between getting it in a light color or a darker color, which do you prefer?

I usually get it in a darker color because I'm afraid itll get dirty.

It really depends. I used to just buy black or brown bags all the time until one day I looked at my entire bag collection and wish for some color.

It's kinda like clothes in your wardrobe. You will eventually want some color to vary the look of your ensemble :smile: Thus I fell in love with the Balenciaga bags - the colors!!

i have a thing for white bags but i would never get one as they would get dirty in no time. I made that mistake and purchased a baby pink chanel cambon and it started getting grey on the edges and on the back after regular use. So i decided i should stick with dark colors to avoid that problem. Its a pity though, white bags are beautiful. :sad:

No doubt about it...darker bags for this gal. I'm a toss 'em around type who would like one less thing to worry about..(and that would be a soiled handbag) I treat them with care but I'm not a real girly girl so dark bags are a better fit for me.